WQs are fixed this week

Not that I do any of the WQs, but I found it odd that last week, the ED WQs that rewarded gold, had a whopping 28g as their reward.

Back up to the 600+ this week. Typo error in the code for the week last week or what? :stuck_out_tongue:

Edit: nope, still found one for the amazing amount of 28g in ED lol

2 Likes

Yeah saw this also. And you also get a couple of Whelp crests with the 28g so not sure how that is supposed to be rewarding.

1 Like

Nope, the one Iā€™m seeing if Flight of the Dragons. 28g and 75 rep. Up by Amirdrassil entrance.

Donā€™t recall what they were last week, like I said, I donā€™t really do them (iā€™ll some times knock a couple out if Iā€™m waiting for a queue or group to fill). Just recall them being 600+ for the gold rewards and thought that all 3 being 28g last week or last reset was a little off.

1 Like

When the emerald dream event is in the zone, one of the vote options is for the money buff.

The rewards then go to 600 or so for a limited time. Likely that is what you were seeing.

Nah. I was talking specifically about the Emerald Dream zone itself.

Even today there was one for 600 and one for 28

2 Likes

Iā€™ve noticed that occasionally, I see it now in fact, as you said, so Iā€™m not certain itā€™s even a bug, I noticed it quite some time ago. I rarely bother with WQ anymore, but if I happen to be flying through a dream zone and the buff is about to be extra gold, Iā€™ll stick around.

That I have not seen. Iā€™ll definitely keep an eye out.

If you see a 20-something gp WQ, donā€™t panic, itā€™s just not actually a gold-reward WQ. The main reward is something else (eg: flightstones), they just didnā€™t remove the default ā€œquest of this levelā€ gold.

2 Likes

Maybe thatā€™s what it was. Normally it shows rep if thatā€™s the main reward (which it seems to be for today), but showed gold instead by some odd mistake

Edit: in the past people have mentioned not getting loot from world boss in ED. Iā€™ve noticed on 3 different toons that no one in the group is getting loot. Is this bugged again since Plunderstorm? Again, itā€™s of little consequence to me, as I donā€™t need anything from it. Just curious

WQ for the boss this week is just +100rep (itā€™s often either ~800gp or a purple seed). So unless you get lucky, it may not feel very rewarding.

Yeah but thereā€™s always a chance of loot to drop as well is what Iā€™m saying - and roughly 75 people back to back not getting loot seems fishy

1 Like

Ah, I see. Well, I donā€™t have a good grasp of the secret black magic of world boss loot tables, so I guess I have nothing to offer to help distinguish everyday malicious RNG from bugs.

1 Like

The one that gives 28g also gives a seed, which is why it seems low.

If your looking at the WQ with a max level character your seeing the XP conversion to gold.