WQ Loot Changing on Loading to Map

Cross-posting by request from the Support Forum:

Hi, I’m trying to do the quest A Steward for Every Occasion.

When my character is in Oribos my map shows Courageous Ascension conduit as a reward. However, when I fly to Bastion the reward changes to the trinket Misfiring Centurion Controller.

I’ve flown back and forth between Oribos several times to confirm the change in rewards and have tried quitting and restarting the game. When I’m in Oribos it states the conduit. Yet, when in Bastion it changes to the trinket.

Please help, I really want the conduit.

I’ve logged in and out of the game, changed maps, and reset my UI.

1 Like

It’s not you. Other people have this same problem. I see ilvl 171 rewards for gear in the world when I’m in Oribos, and it becomes lower gear levels when I get into the quest zones.

This is definitely a bug as we should be seeing the 171 gear in the zones themselves.

I just ran from Revendreth to Ardenwaeald to get a 171 Conduit only to find 35 GD anima in my backpack afterwards. Fix this now!

This happened to me three times today now - all were supposedly conduits (as per the world map) and then when I completed the quest I got some crappy anima reward, or in one case a cloak (20 ilvls below the one I had) instead of the upgraded ilvl conduit.

Please fix this - I only have so much playtime each day and I choose my WQs carefully.

I’m iLvl 177 and renown 12… I should be seeing iLvl 171 gear in the world. I do when I’m in Oribos. It drops down to 155-160 when I get into the quest zones.

PLEASE FIX!!!

Went to do a WQ in Ardenweald with a ilvl 161 conduit (I’m renown 10 and ilvl 167). Once I completed the WQ the item it gave me was a ilvl 148 conduit. Several of the WQ are showing different ilvl depending on where you are at. Once you get to the zone they change again.

Had this happen as well, not just in game, but with the companion app as well, shows one thing, get in game and the rewards have either downscaled or changed completely.

World Quest was “Drust Between You and Me” – same for Initium above (we did it together).

Mine was showing 158 finesse conduit (“Spirit Drain”) but when world quest completed, I got bonus reputation instead.

Yeah, a few of us are experiencing this or something similar. I’ve posted my own screenshots in this thread:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/bug-ilevel-on-world-map-tied-to-location-of-character/783826/

Same happening to me.

am in my sanctuary and WQ rewards are showing as say 158, I then go to the destination and they flip back to 148.

• Have hit renown 11
  • Am 158 ilvl so 158 ilvl rewards ARE what I should be getting.

Can blizzard PLEASE ADDRESS THIS BUG AS FAST AS THEY DO THE BUGS THAT BENIFIT US!!! This kind of crap is getting on my nerves, I am being held back because they prefere to prioritise fixing things that benefit the player not the ones that hinder us.

1 Like

This is STILL happening despite the “hotfix”.

Ardenweald WQ for a 161 glaive. I fly to the WQ and it changes to 151 glaive (160 ilvl toon so the 161 reward is the correct one)

Why do blizzards hotfixes never fix the things they are supposed to?

Still happening today. Losing out on a ring now because this still isn’t fixed.