[WQ: Connecting It All] bug

The world quest; “Connecting It All”, does not complete once you solve the puzzle, and the puzzle itself keeps paying out currency from the Cantaric Cache, at least on Argent Dawn (EU).

24 Likes

According to posters on the EU forum you can complete the quest if you don’t do the puzzle and let Pocopoc complete it for you.

Hopefully that helps in the mean time.

Oh, I figured that out, just thought I would report it since it is unlimited currency basically, not much I admit, but where there is a will, there is a way. I attempted to complete it three times without luck but was granted currency, then waited on Pocopoc to have enough energy, and completed it with the energy bypass.

3 Likes

The bigger question is what will be done, if anything, to players who use this to farm 400+ cyphers today.

Pocopoc’s default energy recharge is 1 every 6m, so you can do the puzzle every 12m for 2-4 cyphers (10-20 cyphers/hour).

Granted we can already get that amount of cyphers a day just from chests.

I kept doing it because it wouldn’t go away on my map. OCD and all that jazz…

Same with NA. Completed puzzle. Opened container. No world quest credit. R i P

1 Like

So, today I did the Toccatian Cache Puzzle and didn’t know that it was a bug as well as doing the Cantaric Puzzle for the [daily]. Did it twice and still didn’t get a completion. So, will let my little guy recharge and have him do it FTW. Sucks that we solve it but do NOT get credit, but Pocopoc solves it for it to work…ain’t that something.

Found this out the hard way myself. :disappointed: