WPvP hunter comps

My buddy is going to main a hunter. We plan to Go pretty hard in classic, and I know the whole play what you want. I’d just like some opinions on what’s a good class to roll with my buddy in some world PvP! #KeybindingAndGrinding

Two hunters.

2 Likes

“It’s gonna get weird. Two hunters.”

1 Like

I’d suggest paladin or shaman. The first is very supportive, the second is aggressive for running down enemies. But really, any class is going to work. If you have more of an ambush mentality, rogue/druid can start a fight then you run in to help afterwards.

1 Like

Druid.

Both classes have similar mobility. It’s a nasty combo

1 Like

Mage. Melee will struggle hard and you’ll shut down most 2v2 opponents without a pally.

1 Like

Any healer w/ defensive dispel or a rogue probably best.

2 Likes

Hunter goes well with practically anything. You’re the king of WPVP while leveling and still have massive advantages at max level. Anything goes well with it, some classes don’t have as much synergy with it though. 2x hunters is straight up bullying. Rogue and Druid are good for ambushing people and picking your own fights, priest+paladin for buffs+more drawn out fights, mage/warlock for CC, especially in 2vX fights. Warrior and Shaman are probably the two classes that have the least amount of synergy with hunters. Warriors are pretty much glorified pets and hunters don’t benefit from the biggest buff shamans bring to the table, WF.

1 Like

Awesome!! thanks for the feed back. I’m between Spriest, (HOTW) druid or a mage. B)