WoW's most fun class?

So, ignore the DPS meters / Healing Meters / Tanking Aggro abilities…what class do you guys and gals rate as the “most fun class”? I think taking in account things such as; rotation, visual spell effects, sound, bursts, etc.

I have all classes almost at 60 and I have never picked a main for Shadowlands :slight_smile: - so no way do I have a solid opinion :slight_smile:

Enhance Shaman, by a mile.

8 Likes

I think fury warrior is pretty fun. Meaty melee splash is very satisfying.

6 Likes

Ele is lots of fun too

4 Likes

I second this, based on visuals/sound, and overall fun, enhancement shaman is great.

I have one of every class on both factions, all Horde ones at 60 and Alliance ones ranging from 50-60, and enhance shaman is just great fun to hear and watch while playing.

3 Likes

I’m having a blast with Shadow priest and Guardian Druid.

2 Likes

Nightelf Mohawk

21 Likes

My vote is druid because you can do anything and it seems like always at least one spec is crazy!

No contest, Fury Warrior.

2 Likes

Depends on what I’m in the mood to play I guess, but I spend most of my time on this char (Feral) or my outlaw rogue.

Fury warrior seems to be getting quite a few shoutouts at this point in the thread, I would also agree with that. I have one that I play on occasionally. If I could mog him up in leather armor appearance I would probably play him a lot more.

1 Like

Roll a Boomkin. They’re fun plus everyone hates you :sunglasses:

5 Likes
12 Likes

i play everything but always end up back on my paladin

captain america shield throw and shield bash with sparkles and huge burst is just awesome

1 Like

highly subjective.

for example i enjoy frost/fire mage during their burst and TW popped with back to back procs it’s insane… especially with troll racial ontop of that the haste you get is just fun.

personally i enjoy a lot of the classes in the right instances. like last night i was leveling my hunter. tank died, damn DH pulled and didn’t even have aggro put my pet taunt on and had to pet tank it while the tank was corpse running for maybe like 5 minutes due to a pat. or tank taking so much damage that i turn my pet taunt on to soak some damage then turn it off to allow the healer and tank to adjust.

i sometimes enjoy ele i mean it can be fun but also it can be boring as well. it’s pretty much all subjective though. really is no right or wrong answer it all depends on the individual. some say BM is boring cause the rotation is easy i say it’s fun. why? no other classes rotation is really rocket science either i mean look at frost/fire mage or even arcane it’s literally brain dead so you could say. the issue with BM is the pet management and managing your resources which is what people i guess don’t understand because usually they auto pilot their pets anyways. i think there are only like 2 classes which were/are known to have hard rotations to master 1 is feral i forgot the other.

You can’t do this to me! :joy:

I have to say I’m torn between my resto shaman, ele shaman, boomie, MW monk and BM hunter(even though I switched to MM for the dps :frowning: )

DH no question, if you’re really good at it you can tell it’s just leagues above other classes. Plus the playstyle is so unique for havoc, you’re basically a combo guerrilla warfare fighter while everyone else is a W presser.

5 Likes

Demon Hunter.

High mobility.
Great AOE and ST.
Fast, dynamic gameplay.
No extra resource or pets to manage.
Annoys and invokes envy in non-DH players.

7 Likes

Go NF Boomkin. Tag everything. Convoke. 9.2 is coming……1 minute Convoke everywhere…

Yeah I’m been keeping up to date with in incoming boomie changes :frowning:
I’m sad I keep having to switch my toons I play to NF though because I love the other covenants.

I agree with this. It IS really fun. I think my noodles have a bigger punch, BUT I am having fun.