Wowhead can you NOT?

Nope, I’m a goodie weirdo that, if I see something that seems too good to be true, I avoid it like the plague cause I don’t want to get banned.

But yes, ANY exploiting requires penalties.

6 Likes

Oh, then you agree that wowhead should be posting these exploits so they get fixed? and those who used them reverted?

Then Wowhead should send an email and not make a public post so everyone and their dog will exploit it first.

Like that one dude who would find hilarious exploits and make videos, but he doesnt post the videos until a week after sending them to support to get them fixed.

1 Like

Blizz doesn’t rely solely on Wowhead for info on what to nerf.

Well, of course not, but it’s always rather hilarious to see, my discord gets a ping about a new article, and within an hour, another.

Yeh well:

10 minutes, 30 minutes, an hour, what is classified as extreme?

I wouldn’t count 10 minutes as extreme.

3 Likes

No, you speak for yourself only. I did nothing worth of a ban.

1 Like

posts an article about exploits*

Edit: Updating all my posts with a link to one Blizzard is trying to silence.

Why I am quitting WoW over MoP Remix - Community / WoW Remix: Mists of Pandaria - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

2 Likes

It wasn’t an exploit.

5 Likes

I’m going to provide a hot take about the recent nerfs, I don’t think they should have happened.

Players took advantage of a method of farming that was completely overlooked by Blizzard despite the amount of time they had to test remix and iron out all the kinks.

The developers do an abysmal job of testing their own game mode before shipping it and then have the nerve to come down hard on the people who are paying THEM to beta test their game.

FYI I’m not one of these players, I’m not even level 70 on remix yet, I just think this conduct from Blizzard is annoying.

5 Likes

maybe people should stop trying to abuse content they shouldn’t be

1 Like

Have they actually nerfed Timeless Isle rares? Unless there’s something I’m missing, rare farming has been a thing since time immemorial. The only thing I can think of would be rares not correctly locking people out to once per day for loot. And frankly, I don’t think the bronze from that would be that good either, mainly just threads.

Eyup, watch all the people flood in here now and say that killing rares was an exploit too.

2 Likes

They increased the respawn rates so people could complete those quests - most rares you can only kill once a day not constantly for hours. People farming those rares are making it impossible to do that stone quest as well.

It was an exploit

1 Like

As if Blizzard employees in charge of this also aren’t plugged into Reddit, Twitter, or wherever else the news is making the rounds. They can also just literally watch what is happening on the Timeless Isle in real-time.

His toon has 542 gear, he farmed more than 10 minutes lol

5 Likes

Yeh well my toon is 376 with 10 minutes of frogs and got nerfed. And most of that 376 was gained from other sources.

Punishing players was a mistake. You never want to punish paying customers who invest many hours into your game especially when attention is scarce with so much competition from other services.

They should have just put a weekly cap on bronze & lesser charms. This way it wouldn’t have mattered how many frogs a person farmed.

They should know these things as a billion dollar company. Customers are the backbone of a company. Reward them, don’t punish them.

3 Likes

If you feel that an aspect of the game needs to be kept secret from all players of the game then that aspect should be erased.