Wow51900323

Hello! This thread is for Wrath of the Lich King Classic. Yesterday I had logged out of my character (this one specifically) to log on to my alt, this promptly crashed my computer. Since then, I have been experiencing disconnects every time I log on to a character in or around dalaran, and it gives me the error code of WOW51900323. I assume this is a corrupted file, and I have already reinstalled the game in an attempt to fix it (which it did not). I have also disabled addons, which did not work either. Any help would be appreciated!

Edit: Did a complete deletion of all WoW files on my computer and reinstalled, works now!

The suggested steps for fixing the problem include resetting the UI. Did you remove the UI-related data when doing the reinstall? Disabling addons would not be sufficient if they are the cause of the issue.

The error message support doc points here:

I am unable to do anything with the UI in the first place, as I cannot log in to the character. It seems to be a location corrupted file, not UI. I logged on with my dad’s computer (as I still live with my parents rn), moved the character away from dalaran and crystalsong forest, and had no issues logging in afterwards. I want to know if I can reset whatever location file it is through my computer, as if I can do that, it would probably fix the issue.

Resetting the UI is done through the directory WoW is installed, as the instructions on that link describe. You do not login to the game to perform the steps.

It’s probably the UI on your computer. The UI files are in the directory. Please read the steps on that link.

1 Like

The only file that has location information on your computer is the cache folder. You can try deleting the cache and see if that helps.