Wow51900322

Ok, I have tried everything up to reinstalling the game, the battlenet launcher, you name it. I have been through my Norton’s with a fine tooth and nothing. My internet connection is fine. I can play the game on most alts but certain ones get this error on streaming. Not all, just certain ones and only on this computer. I do store the game on my D drive and not the C drive. That is my only option now I think. That seems silly to me though since I have played this game since I have had this computer for 3 years on the same drive. Also, even after reinstalling the launcher I have games repairing themselves and needing to update constantly. I finally just uninstalled the PTR since I don’t play on it anyway. Help!!!

I’m currently having the same exact issue you’re describing. How did you end up fixing it?

Howdy Tusser,

These errors can happen for a variety of reasons. Have you tried all the steps listed here? This would include temporarily uninstalling Norton, then restarting the PC to test WoW. You can always reinstall Norton again afterwards. We just need to see how the game functions without this security software temporarily.

I myself followed of the steps in the linked article and for BLZBNTAGT00000BB8, as I have the same issue as Tusser. I was getting the streaming error, as Tusser was, and when I would close World of Warcraft, the battle.net client would attempt to install a missing update (I’m assuming this update was the reason for the streaming error), but the update won’t correctly install - so the client prints that your installation is damaged and attempts to repair, but the repair fails with BLZBNTAGT00000BB8.

The only way I was able to fix this error was to uninstall and reinstall the game. Now I have no more streaming error on certain characters (it only happened on characters that I had in Suramar city) and no more BLZBNTAGT00000BB8 error.