WOW51900319 Error

No addon and have run all the test. Had Dell tech check everything and theybsay everything is running.

Still happening to me as well.
I have tried every fix I have seen in the many other threads on this issue as suggested by green posts.

Nothing works.

I keep getting booted, so itā€™s not you.

Youā€™re responding about your local computer components and software, but Iā€™m asking about network tests to the server IPs. These are very different things.

Yes, everything has been checked. Again no issues with Diablo Immortal just WOW both on Blizzard

Okay, so where is the network test data? Youā€™re asking for assistance here but not providing other players with anything to facilitate that.

What would help?
Specific.

Iā€™m getting this every 20-30 minutes nonstop for days now. What can I do to help fix this?

1 Like

Apparently nothing. There will be a Green post to tell you a bunch of nonsense that never works. Itā€™s been happening for weeks now for a lot of us and all they do is copy/paste the same ā€œsolutionsā€ on every post about this. And of course the Blues are silent as always.

1 Like

Chiming in as this has been happening to me ever since MOP Remix dropped. After logging in, Iā€™ll get huge lag spike within that first 5 minutes, then after being disconnected and logging in again, the same thing will happen sporadically. Iā€™ve talked with my ISP and they say it is not an issue on my end connection wise. Just like everyone else has said, every other internet thing works just fine - other games, streaming, etc.

Would be great if Blazzard would chime in.

I found something that worked for me. I changed my MAC address using Technitium. I went from getting the error every 15-20 minutes to not getting it at all. I would send a link but it probably wonā€™t let me. If anything it could be a temporary fix for you.

It was a holiday weekend where I am, and Iā€™m a volunteer. I canā€™t always be here to answer at the moment someone replies.

Network tests are things like WinMTR or PingPlotter. You run the test to the game server, collect the data, and share it. This data is required in any thread about connection issues, per the sticky at the top of this forum.

2 Likes

Thanks for taking 2 words of my post out of context. We understand that youā€™re a volunteer. But I have been posting about this issue for over THREE WEEKS. I have been on countless threads in that time looking for answers, and the same ā€œsolutionsā€ are always posted even though the feedback is that none of them work.
My point is that it shouldnā€™t be a volunteer we are talking to at this point; it should actually be someone from Blizzard.

4 Likes

And the sticky posts say that if you want guaranteed interaction with blizzard you need to file a ticket.

Most of these posts have been whining and complaining with very little of the troubleshooting testing done and posted. Since people donā€™t seem to want to do even the basic work, Iā€™m not surprised that nothing is changing. No data, no changes.

2 Likes

Iā€™m pretty sure I nailed the context, based on your earlier statement:

The forum is for player-to-player troubleshooting, so youā€™d need to follow the advice in the sticky threads that Zungar mentioned. I asked for data several times in this thread to assist with troubleshooting, but never got any back, so Iā€™ll see myself out. Good luck.

1 Like

The simple way to reset your network adapter in Windows 11

To do this you will need to bring up the Settings app. There are four (4) different ways to get to the Settings app. You can either:

• Left-click the Start button to bring up the Start menu and select Settings in the pinned apps.
  • Right-click the Start button to bring up the Power User menu, and then left-click on Settings.
  • Press the Windows logo key + X to bring up the Power User menu, and then press the letter N to select Settings.
  • Press the Windows logo key + I to bring up Settings.

Once you have the Settings app open:

1. In the left-hand column, left-click on the Network and internet category.
  2. In the right-hand column, left-click on Advanced network settings.
  3. In the right-hand column, left-click on Network reset.
  4. Left-click on Reset now. You will get a prompt asking you are sure you want to reset your network settings.
  5. Left-click Yes, and your computer will restart within five (5) minutes.

i

1 Like

What do you do if you donā€™t have Windows 11?

The primary way of resetting the

1. Your computer will automatically restart within five minutes.
network adapters in Windows 10.
1. Left-click on the Start t button to bring up the Start menu.
2. Left-click on Settings (gear icon).
3. Left-click on Network & Internet.
4. In the left-hand column, left-click on Status.
5. In the right-hand column, left-click on Network reset.
6. On the Network reset page, left-click on Reset now.
setting. Left-click on Yes. 7. A dialog box will appear, asking if you are sure about resetting
Your computer will automatically restart within 5 minutes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.