WOW51900319 Error on only 1 character

Here’s the basic run down.

I recently created a new character and selected the starting zone Exile’s Reach. Then after making the character I sent it some starting gold and bags. Then when I first logged into the character I would get the error WOW51900319 which is a connection issue error.

I took the steps for basic troubleshooting such as:

• Disabling all addons
  • Resetting the interface
  • Checking my internet connection
  • Updating Windows
  • Restarting my PC and modem
  • Disabled firewall and AV to ensure that’s not blocking anything
  • Using the self service to move my character to a safe location
  • Created a test character of same race, class, and starting zone (this one worked without issue)
  • Closed all other applications
  • Tested the ethernet cable
  • Flushed DNS
  • Checked using WIFI for a stroke of a luck
  • Reinstalled WoW and Battle Net
  • Thought about deleting the toon then using the undelete self service but it’s under level 10 so that won’t work.

As far as I can think of this shouldn’t be a connection issue in the normal sense at least. It’s only happening for the 1 character out of 15 others on the same realm.

I did create a support ticket but that failed and they just gave the sorry, go check the forums and closed the ticket. Honestly, I don’t chare about the character as it’s just a lvl 1 toon but I just want the gold that I sent to it to be returned to sender before it get’s auto deleted post 30 days (or how ever long it stays in the mailbox).

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

1 Like

Did you log out while on the boat or did you get the character on to the island?

Logging out on the boat has caused this for a while.

The order I did things in was:

1. Create new character
  2. Log into alt to send gold and bags to new toon then log out
  3. Log into new character for the first time then get immediately get that error and disconnected upon moving

Play new character untill you see a mail box… Next time.

You did not say you opened cache and wtf and typed " Old" next to their names so wow loads new cache folders , nor did you say you tried the Options scan and repair , next to the play button on the Bnet launcher page.

I would start with trying the unstuck feature on the website and the character will be moved to a different location and then see if you can log in

Having the same issue today.
It seems I cannot log into any character that is on the Dragon Isles. All other characters in other parts of Azeroth I can log into just fine.

Tested with my mage and opened a portal to Valdraken and during the loading screen it crashed to the log in screen claiming the same WOW51900319 Streaming Error.

I got this error on my 54 druid , landing in the big tree city of Ardenweald in Shadowlands, but I think I know what caused the error in my case( So i am reporting my conclusion)
When I initially clicked on the flightmaster elsewhere to fly to the tree , I failed to exit flight form, so when I landed in the tree , that doesn’t allow mounts or travel form , " POOF" error 51900319/ disconnect.
Fortunately , re-logging allowed me enough time to exit flight form and not need unstuck.
I think maybe there needs to be like a 25 foot diameter zone around that flightmaster that automatically toggles humanoid form, If there isn’t one, that’s malfunctioning.