WOW51900101 You have been disconnected from Blizzard services

I had a small patch to download today…im talking small like it was done in under 30 seconds. after that, i logged in and right after retrieving realm list i get disconnected. logged in multiple times after that, and still the same "You have been disconnected from Blizzard services (WOW51900101) error. are the servers down? is the game broken? there is literally nothing to go off of, other than ive been disconnected.
Version 8.1.5 (29814) (Release x64) Mar 21 2019

8 Likes

Same for me

2 Likes

me too dam so annoying I see its happening across the board hope they fix it soon

1 Like

It’s happening to me, but only to my "free weekend’ account - my main works just fine.

Anyone else?

Same here for a paid subscription account…

Ironically - my daughter’s account which is setup for the Free weekend is just fine…

2 Likes

this is off subject, but why do you have a free weekend account if you already have an account?

Same here. And it’s my real account. I didn’t do the free weekend thing.

2 Likes

No can’t get into my account at all. (WOW51900319) Or (WOW51900101) I really want this to be fixed.

3 Likes

Same here can’t get in on my main account neither can a friend but we both can get in on our second account.

I have a few accounts, back from when RAF wasn’t pointless. They are lapsed now, but since it’s free weekend I can access them too. The one in question even has BfA upgrade on it, so I don’t know why my main works.

off-off-topic, it was awesome finding sme old stuff I didn’t know I had in there. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Paid subscription here and same error.

1 Like

Same error on paid subscription account. However, I also have an old lapsed account and that one is working just fine.

1 Like

I’m getting the same too T_T.

Edit: I tried relogging and still the same :(.

1 Like

happening on my main account…and it seems im not the only one. looks like its just a waiting game till Blizzard fixes the issue

Probably realm related.

2 Likes

Im in but there’s nobody here so I went to stormwind and emptied the banks to keep the allis stuff safe from looters.

4 Likes

same!
same!
same!

There! 10 characters and a complete sentence.

yea some for me as well cant log in after the DL for the free weekend

1 Like

Not working on main account, was able to get into free weekend account but gets error when trying to switch realms.

Same. I can’t access my realm list at all. I have active toons on Area 52, Tichondrius, and Thunderlord. I can’t access any of them.

Same error you guys are talking about.

1 Like