Wow Tokens in chinese classic

“Blizzard is a golden calf and we will suck it dry, chop it up and sell it off piece by piece until there’s nothing left but the world’s biggest micro transaction store that we will control and create! This is what we do to companies we hate, we destroy them very slowly.” ~Bobby Kotick

If you think your customers don’t have a breaking point i’d suggest you keep pushing and find out. No franchise is too big to fall.

3 Likes

Please Blizz don’t do this. I get that this works in China but one of the biggest reason I resubed for classic is the lack of micro transactions.

2 Likes

I think that if they ever were to release a WoW 2.0 or Classic+ they should take a moment to look at the forums and realize no one wants tokens except for a small, wealthy, minority.

They’re like stocks. Sure you might buy 1 or 2 here or there, but the big players are trading much more then that.

Honestly i can’t wait until activision drives blizzard into the ground at this point AAA industry and their Accelerate Addiction Anywhere mentalities need to burn.