WoW Token | player created problem

I wouldn’t poison my product in response.

Simping for the billion dollar company again?

cheaters have cost blizzard a substantial amount of money to combat, and both botters and Blizz have come to the conclusion cheaters can’t be stopped. They should be able to make money back that cheaters wasted on policing.

To a coward I’m sure this makes sense. But, if you have a good game (like imagine, one of the best games ever), protecting its integrity will earn money even though the spreadsheet says your “losing” money to combat cheaters.

This is because more people will want to play your game. And guess what, more people did want to play WoW back when it wasn’t completely infested with RMTing freaks.

You do not understand how botting tech works, and is not as simply as you think. There have been escalations with technology that Blizz has to counter simply because at the core, behind the bot, is the heart of a player that simply wants to cheat. It takes two to tango, and you’re putting too much on Blizz for accountability when the players are the cause of the damage, not Blizz.

I wonder what it will be like when AI takes a crack at botting. I wonder if it will even engage in farming endlessly or just manipulate the AH prices and own all the gold. haha

I’m not saying the players aren’t responsible, also. I’m saying Blizzard chose to cash grab their game and do all the RMTing themselves. The infestation I refer to is the players, not the bots. I wouldn’t care if Blizzard left all the bots in the game and only banned the players who buy.

You realize this is a good thing right. RMT is a large black market involved in real life fraud, stolen credit cards, player accounts, and not just by stupid players that buy gold from shady websites for cheap gold.

RMToken will reduce the profitability of RMT and fewer will engage in it at all.

Blizz needs to change design philosophy to the next Fresh/SOM2 with fewer gold sinks, and have more personal loot.