Wow token for WOTLK

they wont be in control until 2023

1 Like

Which is pretty close to when WOTLK is out…

it’s not hard to find people in your friend list or guild that are willing to give you classic gold for “gifted wow tokens”

LOL mate, you must be out of contact with, hmm reality… Blizz already said 2022 for Wrath Classic.

This isn’t a viable solution for most people. I can tell you aren’t being genuine with your arguments. I know you don’t actually think this.

It coming out within 2 months of 2023. Do I have to explain a calendar to you?

Microsoft expects the transaction to be finalised by June 30, 2023

thats a almost 1 year on the “expected” release date but sure

1 Like

Add dungeon finder and people won’t buy gold to pay mages for boosts.

Being a hassle does not mean it isnt viable…

It actually kinda does…

The developers in Blizzard’s offices are paid a fixed salary. The developers themselves will never see any of the money from these microtransactions in their paychecks. Your money is going towards Activision Blizzard’s corporate shareholders’ pockets, not the developers’.

People who pay for dungeon carries already can’t be bothered to play the game. Dungeon finder isn’t going to change that. You’re talking about a totally different kind of ‘player’ here.

Also, they’re going to break dungeon carries anyway, so this won’t be a problem anyway.

2 Likes

you think? i know tons of people doing that already, you’re just being lazy and don’t want to bother typing few words to find the people who want to trade gold for tokens.

What mate? They would have larger budgets for game modifications and fixes. I wasn’t talking about giving money directly to the Devs in their paycheck.

Yes I don’t believe this is a viable solution.

Bobby’s Yatch Club demands Sacrifice

1 Like

You do know the money you pay in subs goes into a budget for them to use on the game right?

Please tell me you understand basic concepts about how a company operates?

this has to be trolling
theres no way someone that has seen current blizzard can be this Naive…
and if so… poor soul i hope you remain pure, for you might be the last

1 Like

ok yeah ok you’re a troll

gl in coping with the fact you won’t get a token. guess you’re only option for your disposable income is to go buy a Ferrari at this point. So cool you got so much money but can’t bother to play to farm some.

Have you heard about Diablo immortal, might be a better game suited for you

Where do you think the money comes from for servers and all the classic stuff?

Please inform us…

Huh ? Now you have gone off the rails…

there is cope and there is denial

but you seem to have found something even more powerful…

i wish you well in your travels pure one
stay on the light
fear the dark

:clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :smirk: :smirk: :smirk: :smirk:

1 Like

Still waiting for you to tell us where you think they get money from for Classic development and servers for classic…

I’m guessing you think a fairy of some kind gives it to them?