WOW token classic

Hello, I have my account without game time and I would like to add 30 days of game time through a wow token and I have a wow token in my warrior’s bag in Cataclysm Classic.
Could you activate that token because I can’t do it?

There are no GM staff in the forums, it’s mainly player to player, myself included.

With Classic tokens it is recommended you use them before running out of game time, as those can not be activated from the login list like they can be in retail.

I Want Game Time

To purchase a WoW Token for Game Time select WoW Token while browsing the in-game Auction House. Once you click Buyout and confirm your purchase, your WoW Token will be mailed to you.

After you’ve purchased a Token from the Auction House, right-click the item in your inventory to redeem your Token for 30 days of Game Time.

If you have run out of Game Time you cannot interact with the WoW Token system in WoW Classic Progression; you must consume your Token while you still have active Game Time on your account and you can only use the Token on the same account on which the Token was purchased for gold. Customer support does not assist with temporary access to the game in order to purchase a WoW Token.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.