Wow that live QA was a big yikes

It was better than others.

May Blizzard reward your service, friend.

4 Likes

Hey, did your question about Class Balance get answered? I know that’s kind of randomness but WoWhead didn’t show who posted what.

They haven’t yet so I am not hopeful.

No, I unsubbed, and the GM told me there’s no other way to send your feedback excpet forums. There’s no way to send any feedback. They dont listen the players (payers), they listen investors.

8 Likes

They don’t care why people are leaving, which is why they removed that irresponsibly inadequate text box. No doubt they tell themselves that if those people leave, the game will be better for it, more pure and less tainted by scrubs.

I feel really bad for those few blizzard white knights that truly believed their broken classes would be fixed/rehauled this expac.

Where is your God now fanboy?

19 Likes

Like Feral and Shadow got love?

1 Like

Either that or better communications with each other over at the Blizzard water cooler

Pfft I’ll watch it myself. These forums have been saying every Q&A has been a crap shoot since Legion.

2 Likes

The questions and answers are carefully crafted to let people think they committed to something they did not.

One version for both the people who read things critically to see what they really are saying, and the people who uncritically accept on faith that everything they want is in the works and coming soonℱ.

Ion is a genius at crafting statements that can be taken many ways.

1 Like

Face it as long as Perry Mason is answering all the questions we going to a lot of double talk and no real questions answered

1 Like

So MM and affliction are dead until next expac?

3 Likes

Sounds to me like blizzard is going with the “‘most minimal effort” tactic. People complained that blizzard didn’t communicate with the community. So they went with QaA’s in order to technically be “hearing” the community and answering the questions that the community wants answered. No one can now say that blizzard isn’t communicating more with the community. Except they are cherry picking the questions and literally not doing anything to address the concerns. Instead they are talking about the topics but doing nothing to actually change them.

Overall they are just doing these to say they are communicating with us. They aren’t plan on actually addressing anything. Instead it’s just a nice hour out of ions life that he is possibly mandated to commit to.

That’s an insult to Perry Mason. Perry Mason was always about getting people to answer questions. He’d be a nightmare to someone who weasels around with words and can’t give straight answers.

Though I have to love the “wait until the next release” answer. Because I’m sure they’ll trot that one out in 9.1:

“wait until 10.1”

I mean, someone’s really optimistic about their long term employment with the way the numbers are plummeting

1 Like

No, but they did talk about a few aspects of class design so it wasn’t a total loss.

And then there’s the group that includes me which is we play whatever blizzard puts out until its no longer fun and then we play something else.

You are right though; I don’t listen to the Q&As so that I can over analyze them and assume they are full of lies.I heard a lot of answers today.

Nice joke. We have 2 overperforming specs in raid, Destro is very good in rbgs and 3v3, and Demonology is nowhere near bad aoe in m+. But I do agree that we aren’t as good as classes like Mage/Boomy for m+. Also, the only spec with bad mobility is Destro. The other 2 are fine

1 Like

Haven’t seen the Q and A yet, but if they really did say that certain classes would have to wait til next expac to get reworked. That’s just flat out unacceptable. And I usually defend Bliz on such things.

2 Likes