WoW TBC Classic quest "Turning Point"

Quest “Turning point” in Netherstorm to kill Socrethar is bugged currently at least on the Whitemane TBC server.

Socrethar is red but not attackable. Kaylaan the Lost has spawned and is red and not attackable.
Adyen the Lightwarden doesn’t show up at the portal with you hes at Socrethar.
We’re unable to do anything including using the Scyer quest item on Socrethar.

5 Likes

bugged for me as well

2 Likes

This is also bugged for me, altor npcs are spawned and I am unable to start scryers quest. Bigglesworth horde.

1 Like

Quest still stuck on our server.

1 Like

Bugged on netherwind alliance as well

1 Like

Bugged on Gehennas

Same thing, found unbugged version on different layer

Arugal oceanic server. same issue. even used mobs to kill the dudes to reset them and when i started it again they got to half way through dialogue and then stopped and nothing… really annoyed cause its pre raid bis ring

Bugged on Westfall as well. EXTREMELY inconvenient.

Bugged on Hydraxian Waterlords EU too.

Bugged on Azuresong TBCC as of 6/16 1000 CST.

Clicking Voren’thal’s Presence while Socrethar is selected results in “Invalid Target”

1 Like

Also bugged on Ashkandi TBCC. Unable to initiate quest/combat.

Fairbanks here, Socrethar seems to be unattackable.

This is still bugged. Come on Blizz.

Still bugged on Mankrik

This quest is still bugged, even if you use the portals, don’t mount and try clicking on the quest item. It keeps saying Invalid target, and the encounter never starts, you can’t attack the boss.

1 Like

Y’all reporting bugs, did you try to talk to the NPCs and have them walk up to the mob? This ‘fixed’ the ‘bug’ on my realm. My guess is you used flying mounts to fly directly to the mob and then he was red and not able to be interacted with?

Scryer here - I took the portal to the island. There were no npcs to interact with. Just a red hostile Socrethar that we were unable to interact with. So nope. That’s not it.