WoW: Shadowlands Bastion Never-ending Story!

WoW loves pop culture so

the shadowlands pic of the land Bastion makes me cringe when ppl say “oh a overwatch robot land”.

i.redd.it/ohvtuafykyu31.jpg

Look dev Jeremy Feasel is even helping u guys out

1. the sylverian dreamer mount is a feathery dragon like FALCOR in Never ending story.

2. Bastion is the name of the hero kid, main character.

3. tht supposed concept art looks styled after the crystal kingdom in Never ending story

4. plz watch all the never ending story movies. There was a race with a similar name to kyrian.

2 Likes

I noticed this as well but now a days generation has no clue what true pop culture is, they won’t not get it unless it said we go to twerk island and fight the evil cardy bee.

Wow your hat

my plague doctor one or my tin foil hat? or perhaps my N’zoth eye hat?

I’d read your comment but judging from your avatar you look like a bit of a blockhead. :laughing:

Seriously, which hat did Blizzard break?

Alphamatrix’s hat showing up as blue and white checkers

1 Like

they broke the Uldir mythic head piece for worgens, they never fixed it since release of Uldir.

4 Likes

Seriously? That sounds about right.

If this game was subscription-based they could probably get staff to find things like this huh

3 Likes

me and a whole lot of other been reporting the Uldir Mythic Hood of Pestilent / Cowl of Dark Portents, ect. since Uldir came out, on forum on the bug thing in reports and still to this day it is broken.

2 Likes