Wow server for westcoast australia please blizzard

i really think it would be very beneficial for the wow community if we had a server on the west coast as all the time we pvp its on na servers and we already have high ms but having an extra 40-50 just because there’s no server on this side of austrlalia really makes it so much harder in competitive arena and BGs.

This is never going to happen. There is no azure data centre in Perth. The population doesn’t support it. And the WoW population would not be high enough.

It’s called the tyranny of distance for a reason.

Singapore Server, i already made a thread in here on it, you would get decent ms to Singapore, maybe even better than to the Sydney server.
Bump my post, thanks!

Sorry dude but there’s just no way they’ll ever do this. It sucks but it’s the truth. There’s no datacenter on that side of the country that Blizzard would be willing to use, plus let’s be honest here, how many people would there actually be that could even fill that server?

Sadly, as long as localised realms exist, you will have ping problems.

I have played with the west coast crew for as long as the games been out. At its peak when we were filling raids with Perth players the pleas fell on deaf ears.
Technology has improved but Blizzard attitude has not.

Is UserName: @Dw, Guild < Dispose >. HIGH?..

I’m Born 1994 and still living… I Started WoW since WotLK (Early Wrath Times) I’m a WoW: WotLK Baby…
My play time comparing… …
Player Verse Player and Player Verse Enviroment (quest, Craft Farming, Dungeons & Raids)… PvE has most time over PvP… Because Retail WoW Just does not Cut it for me now… I do not understand how Gear works in PvP now… [Go watch Video people create to explain it… ME: NO! I don’t want to]

I believe I got side Tracked…
My Main point… WHY NOW?.. of all times… Why talk about a Western WoW server in Australia?.. There is nothing wrong with Sydney and ONLY Sydney server.

I Live in Perth (not Perth city), I got No BEEF having no Western Blizzard Server or any Video game Server for Online games…

If you want to Build a Online Australian Game and Live in the Western Side of Australia… Pay for a Server to be in your Main City.
Either pay someone or pay to build A server computer

shakes cane

In my day, we had 200ms and we could still PVP, uphill both ways, in the snow.

1 Like

I think if it was super popular maybe. I don’t think WA just garners enough for them to justify this.

there’s no competitive edge for pvpers getting 200-300ms when NA players get 10-50ms

you can play on a basic level that’s not what I’m trying to do I like to arena get glad etc. and I can tell you there’s a massive difference at that level of playing.
so a wow server in Western Australia would make massive difference dropping our MS an extra 100 as I know people in Sydney get 60-210 ms on NA servers. we pay to play and should also have that capability to compete no matter where we live in Aus.
WA is the largest state and only getting more and more ppulated every year.
doesnt just need to be wow but for all Blizz games

As much as I would love this, it will never happen. We dont have enough people to justify it.