WoW Remix Adjustments and Improvements Coming Today

Yes. As I wrote; I ran through there cause Bufo was up.

40K bronze. Gee thanks.

I got the quest, but 40k bronze isn’t enough considering the froggers upgraded their gear to ilvl500+ via frog farm.

4 Likes

Exact same thing happened to me, blizzard your hotfix is garbage.

1 Like

I’ve had too many people tell me that they didn’t spill anything on their laptops, to ever actually believe people.

2 Likes

They didn’t do a thing… Just did two heroics where there was a superman character dragging others with… wasn’t fun at all. Nothing I contributed mattered and anything I got was meh… who cares.

You see, I am being punished for doing 1 hour the same as people who did 24+ hours of it, it’s simply the incorrect play.

I’ve also heard reports that people who farmed for as little as 20 minutes were hit, and some who never even touched frogs were hit.

Quiet down.

3 Likes

This is so ridiculous lmao. Just buff bronze acquisition and lower bronze costs/upgrades across the board by like 90%, then allow the Cloak to actually stack infinitely AND make it account wide. It’s not that hard.

Does Blizzard hire game developers anymore or just clowns?

4 Likes

Yeah cool. My gear is 474.
I got punished for playing the game too much.

1 Like

I mean, it could be they used a bad metric to figure out who to allow or not, but also people lie a lot lmao

2 Likes

Just did normal dungeon, scenario, and raid finder for the daily. And i remember specifically they said EACH CACHE WILL AWARD 8750 VS ITS ORIGINAL 1750. And im actually still only getting 1250 per cache. So it got even worse than what it was before and i still dont get the 8k per cache

Edit: GIVE ME BRONZE GIVE ME POWER

You remember wrong.

3 Likes

Sorry that you got punished for playing the game as it was intended to be played.

3 Likes

An hour for most people equates to around 15K bonus bronze, maybe 20K. So people who barely touched frogs are being punished in kind with those who essentially earned all of the “rewards”, oh and the people who actually abused the farm still get to have 200 bonus iLVLs.

5 Likes

The final 30k bronze quest should be a daily, or at least a weekly, quest.

Undo this hotfix immediately. You have missed people with MASSIVELY higher cloaks than mine, while punishing me for simply killing Bufo the rare frog 5 times as a blood DK on timeless isle. Joke of a company i am unsubscribing you don’t deserve my $220

For reference to others my cloak was only 31k stam and my gear 388.

4 Likes

ah thanks for some reason my smooth brain read the patch notes and thought it was already live.

its 1250x7=8750 the wording on the post was horrid and easily misinterpreted

3 Likes

What counts as an extreme amount? Is it by number of kills? Stats? So many different people are reporting different things.

1 Like

make lfr garrosh drop tusk mats

4 Likes