WoW quality going downhill fast

Incoming rambling good luck:

I recently ran through this starting experience for Worgen. And I was shocked at how broken it was.

Has anyone else done this lately?

I made a bug report but it’s a draft, need to add quest names.

I haven’t been back long but playing a couple months now. Getting to 60, I have run into quite a bit of things that aren’t right. From the UI edit mode not saving to getting stomped hard in leveling dungeons like they are mythic difficulty, traders post being broken twice in a row.

I was excited to try DF but wanted to dip my toe back in before buying the expac. Glad I did. Definitely not buying the expansion. The overall quality of this game has went downhill so fast.

I mean hell, I still get pop ups for abilities learned while leveling and they are in the talent tree not unlocked yet.

They obviously do not care about the current state of the game. It’s playing like a private server. If not worse.

How do you completely revamp the UI and not have things like hide talking head, or resizing the extra ability button, remove XP/rep bars, hide bags, menu?

Who is designing this UI? There’s so many more issues.

Personal bar (hp/mp under your character) there’s options to hide the HP/mp bars but show personal cooldowns. This doesn’t work. Why is this even an option?

Who’s idea was it to make a sound for action targeting?

Why did you change the mini map tracking now I have to use a macro on every character to hide things like repair and stable icons.

The press and hold casting doesn’t even work half the time.

Water collision still broken.

Bags sort backwards. Advanced user interface options addon required to fix it.

Still unresolved stuttering.

I’m rambling annoyed and just disappointed.

I would blame Activision for rushing the expansion. But I’m genuinely convinced it’s incompetent developers. Sucks. This game is truly botched. Good luck Microsoft.

13 Likes

But you got your answer in literally that thread you linked:

2 Likes

Pay2play beta

11 Likes

You were typing 5-10 seconds after I posted this.

Nice cherry pick. That update from Blizz was in December. It’s March now.

4 Likes

I agree 100% I’ve never seen the game this bad off. The game really broke with DF prepatch.

10 Likes

Did you read what that post says though?

???

1 Like

Pretty sure it was after DF release, but they have admitted that the UI redesign is happening in stages, and that additional features are still planned for future updates. Admittedly that information would’ve been better during beta than post-launch.

I don’t really care, I took one look during beta and decided I would keep ElvUI.

It takes a multi-billion dollar company roll outs and stages to implement a new UI that was a main feature of the newest expansion?

Lol.

Pretty sure it was designed by people who do not play the game.

2 Likes

Definitely not. Can’t even see what’s going on in-game when you’re changing talents.

1 Like

We ever going to be addressed about the sad state of WoW ?

They know it’s sad. That’s why the only people responding are the resident 10k post trolls, who pay a sub fee to troll these forums.

5 Likes

so true.
/

That forum pvp is too good

Bump would love to see an update from blizzard on the state of bugs of both classic and retail and their plans moving forward.

I have doubts.

Do it then. Get back to me.

I think we got that message already in the dev post, when they started with saying they have a simple system then mentioned there are up to nine different forms of currency between Shadowcrests, Flightstones and fragment shadowcrests.

so then why don’t you do it?

Nah, I can live with the knowledge that you have a tendency to exaggerate.

Do what?

Upload dxdiag? Done already.
Wait 3 months for another update on the progress from Blizzard? Done.

Snarky over in-game stutters, why?

Muted. Take care.

1 Like