Wow popup book

Well are all quick to react to new info so it kinda makes us all share the burden.

1 Like

Are we gonna do this every time blizzard puts the burning in a book or something, thatā€™s just sad I know most of you are adults

5 Likes

I feel as though if this were an official thing that weā€™d have heard more about it from Blizzard. When they released their childrenā€™s book it was pasted all over the place, and a lot of their demographic now includes parents with young children.

1 Like

There are few things more cringeworthy than first-time parents trying to include their new preceptions of parenthood into everything they touch.

2 Likes

This is official. The reason it is not posted all over the site is because apperently it shouldnt be released until Oct 15. I expect an official announcement by then.

Huh, so actual lore on the sentinel spies in the BE starting zone? Or something new?

1 Like

Guess it figures with how childishly simple the story is, itā€™d be best to represent it this way.

5 Likes

ā€¦one more time. One more time and Iā€™m going to Vanilla Ice your Iggy.

Well *%^#.

i dont know that means

1 Like

If I link the gif I might get banned.

2 Likes

Ooo more reason, depth, and clarification to hate the Night Elves and the Alliance?!?

Color me stoked for some Blood Elf lore, and an explanation as to why Blood Elves are always so raw about everything.

/takes notes

However, It does seem like Night Elves are beingā€¦ burnedā€¦ by this. Just from the two descriptions.

Not only are they made to be mean to Blood Elves and further justifying their antipathyā€¦ But they are made helpless victims saved by Humans?

Yeesh. Tough break, guys. I keep thinking Blizzard is finished dumping on the Night Elves. But it was only a courtesy flush.

5 Likes

Ok, the idea that pop up books are childish seems idiotic. At worse the target demographics are WoW parents with children. But really, any major series(video game, tv, movies etc) has had pop up books created. Some of them are nice looking and just something to add as a collection. A quick check at the Link picture shows a pretty cool looking Zulā€™dalar and Tedrassil is acurate looking(if abit ugly due to how they are squishing the city details on the trees)

In terms of what lore will be on the book, it seems like fairly quick blurbs about certain places and people. I would liken it abit to the visual guide that was sold a few years back.

World of Warcraft Pop-Up Book

Choose your faction, pick your weapon, and prepare for an astonishing vision of the world of Azeroth like youā€™ve never seen before!

Built by best-selling paper engineer Matthew Reinhart, the World of Warcraft Pop-Up Book brings the beloved locations of Warcraft to life, from the classic faction hubs of Orgrimmar and Stormwind, to the battle-scarred lands of Lordaeron and Teldrassil, and even the new capital cities of Kul Tiras and Zandalar!

Each page unfolds into an eye-popping treat, depicting iconic sites with brand-new art and interactive pieces.

Keep an eye on your local booksellers or online shops for when pre-sales go live.

2 Likes

https://gear.blizzard.com/us/game/world-of-warcraft/world-of-warcraft-pop-up-book

How much are they paying you? Tell me!

1 Like

Paying me? I just shelled out for the collectorā€™s edition.

1 Like

$65?! Yeah, no that is beyond my normal price range I am willing to spend.

What exactly is included in said collectorā€™s edition and price?

https://gear.blizzard.com/us/world-of-warcraft-pop-up-book-collector-s-edition

This actually is a real thing?

Can I also order my popup Auschwitz book while weā€™re at it?

7 Likes

It does look very well made and cute, if morbid, yes.

Reminds me of this:

2 Likes