Wow playerbase has been substantially decreasing for a significant period, why is that?

20 year old video game.

Blizzard honestly seems to thing they are to big to fail and taking for granted customer good will isn’t a path to success. We can only hope they will have a huge push to win back their dwindling customer base.

1 Like

OG TBC was good because there was still a huge influx of new players which kept azeroth poppin. That’s not the case now.

2 Likes

I really don’t think most people understand this.

Classic was front loaded with it’s player base when originally in vanilla through wrath that player base was increasing. Players quit all the time in vanilla and TBC and Wrath but they were being replaced by new players, that’s just not how classic works.

Such an original topic of discussion. I am enthralled…

Who was being witty? I’m just saying that all of those things are in retail I think.

we raided 20+ hours as semi-hardcore in TBC … not 6.

LOLLLLL. This comment made me laugh so hard. Sadly I also agree LOLL. Like WTF is that LOL.

No dual spec, sjw/pc pandering, not cracking down on the server issues/pop issues and the whole meta or die part of the community is starting to get cancerous.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.