WoW OCE Status

Is anyone else currently having issue’s with logging into the WoW server over on Frostmourne and co.

over 45minutes of trying and then realm/guild chat being offline and not working when actually able to get into the game.

3 Likes

Yep I just got logged out and cant get back in on Frostmourne.

Same here, stuck at logging into game server and then disconnected.

Appear to be able to log back on.

DC’ed now getting ‘a character with that name already exists’ message… Keep losing battle.net friends list also

Yeah me to hard to loooggingg back , is server down ? whats going on

Same for Barthilas, load times are unusually long for Mythic+ too. Sometimes the load bar would be stuck midway or full.

I’ve been getting stuck on load screens, guild chat has been lagging out, got off at the flight path at Tazavesh and there were no npc’s. just dc’d again in the middle of a M+ (which they finished and I got credit for) but that was actually my internet that time. something weird is going on, dunno if its the OCE servers or OCE internet in general

keep getting disconnected from blizzard servces. Friends list disappeared. laggy as hell. wtf. Feed your wheel hamsters blizzard.

3rd day of issues on frostmourne

My issues: 2 nights ago froze on Oribos load screen after an arena. Had to log into a different character. LFG was no longer working just said “searching”
Got 3 x disconnects that same night.
Game was laggy the following morning.
Now most of Friday battle.net service unavailable, no friends list, and some disconnect and login issues. (Slow/failed login attempts after diconnect).

im stuck on dreadmaul. whenever i try to switch to another server i get a long “logging into game server” message with an eventual disconnect.

lol disconnected from blizzard services again

No answer from Blizzard yet?
I got disconnected in the mid of a raid today and then Battle.net disconnect occurred.
It looks like Battle.net cannot handle the influx of logins when the peak time is coming up because the same high ping and disconnects happen around 5-6PM in local time.
It has been a month. :frowning:

all im getting is no servers available while trying to log into game im on frostmourne server omg theres so many servers still down c ome on blizz get ya s**^&* together

You know it was extended maintenance until 10am right?