WoW Needs More Vampires

Vampires are super popular but there don’t seem to be any proper ones on Azeroth. The closest we have are San’layn and maybe blood DKs, but I don’t think it’s enough. San’layn are pretty much extinct and they can only be elves. Blood dks don’t 100% fit the vampire aesthetic especially since they are plate wearers and can’t spread their vampirism. So here’s some stuff that I think would be cool:

• A new sect of undead that are vampires of all races. They can be antagonists or not, but I think many people would like to play one. Alternatively, the San’layn start recruiting/converting more races into vampires because of their dwindling numbers.

• New customization, undead skin tones and red eyes for everyone. These could be just random RP/rule of cool non-lore options but it would also be great if they got some lore. (Like a new group of undead as mentioned above.)

• New vampire-based cloth-wearing class. A dps blood magic spec and maybe one for healing?

I’ve just been thinking a lot about vampires lately. So anyone else want more vampire stuff? Have any ideas? :smile:

2 Likes

They are popular among younger age group i believe i could be wrong tho

1 Like

There are more than enough psychic vampires in the game.

Considering how many adults are simping for this guy I don’t think it’s just young people. He’s technically a vampire spawn but same difference.

1 Like

WoW needs Neko cat-girls. Fixed it for you.

3 Likes

That’s why I picked Revendreth for my main in Shadow Lands.
Also I liked the Dredgers. “If you die can I have your teeth?”

4 Likes

What about cat girls that are also vampires? :thinking:

I liked Revendreth but I wonder if it means we’ll never get proper undead Azerothian vampires. :frowning_face:

1 Like

Only if WoW also gets the Vampire’s true natural enemy: Luchadores!

2 Likes

Given horror movies, TV shows, and works of fiction that started with Stoker’s Dracula, I’d say they’re popular among adults as well.

3 Likes

It would be easy enough to write in a hidden subset of these guys, who would then have been responsible for making other races into vampires.

Works perfectly. Also, there are plenty of fictional vampires who “heal” using their blood. This could actually work pretty decently for a heal class.

3 Likes

We have undead and that is better.

3 Likes

time stamp relevant

1 Like

No, the San’layn cannot be an allied race.

1 Like

as much as i love vampires, i’m not sure an actual vampire class or whatever would totally work within wows gameplay setting. I am not at all opposed to a class that utilizes vampire abilities like blood magic or summoning bats / wolves but i do think the overall vibe of being a vampire probably wouldn’t translate well into this game.

I’m reminded i dled vampire: the masquerade awhile back and never really played it.

1 Like

Kind of wish the Sunwell explodes and Blood elves have to return to being Mana vampires.

2 Likes

This has to be done:

2 Likes

I’m a vegan vampire that sparkles in the sunlight. :grin:

2 Likes

Says you, vampires are lame.

2 Likes

34 and still think they’re rad.

Don’t grow up too fast. Next thing you know you’ll be old and grumpy.

3 Likes

Vampires have changed so much in media over the recent years.