Wow needs more femboys

The incubus is a good start. But we need more. Discuss

16 Likes

There are too many things in WoW, I say get rid of femboys and other boys and girls and men and women and other people and leave me and monsters and my blob teammates.

5 Likes

We’ve had Blood elf males since TBC. Femboys literally saved the Horde from irrelevance.

45 Likes

I thought Belf players covered this?

Edit: Oceanspell covered this already.

10 Likes

I’m glad you said that. I woke up today and thought about all the problems with WoW and I must say, the #1 thing that would completely revamp this game was def Fem boys.

11 Likes

holy crap, you win the internet this day.

/thread

:clap: :trophy:

14 Likes

Gen z players are rare

4 Likes

They have way too much muscle to be femboys.

Now, if that’s what you’re looking for, the undead males are right down the metaphorical hall.

3 Likes

Could always use femboys from the other horde races :wink:

Not rare enough.

7 Likes

BEs were the only male horde race for the longest time without back problems

1 Like

I counter that… I say have equal parts everything… from revealing mogs to full formal suits… no gender restrictions and no censorship (at least what they can maintain to keep their rating)…

Ff does this wonderfully and I think that is why it gets away with the outfits… there is no gender locking and everyone can pretty much be a revealing or as formal as they desire

Just because someone hunches doesn’t mean it’s an issue. I mean look at 90% of gamers

2 Likes

No more back problems!

1 Like

There’s a popular Alliance guild on Moonguard named Femboy IHOP. Roll an alt there?

1 Like

Ihop is gross

Blood elf males are not femboys. There’s nothing feminine about them.

2 Likes

The nile is a river in egypt

1 Like

Hmm, yes, the square jaws, broad shoulders, and defined musculature typically associated with higher than average levels of estrogen.

2 Likes

Humaladins should probably count as well.