WoW Map Maker Tool - Modular RP Map Maker (FREE)

Have you ever wanted to design a house for your Warcraft character? Create a guildhall layout for your rp guild for use in discord rp? Do you want to make d20 adventure maps for your guild to use for tabletop-style sessions for your Warcraft adventures?

This modular map maker system had almost everything you need to create diverse and unique maps to compliment all your Warcraft rp!

Best of all it is 100% FREE to use, and everyone is welcome to make WoW maps with is! This is a fan art project designed to help players create unique maps using over 2,700 unique assets from WoW.

How To Use This Map Maker: Find and download what you want from google drive onto an easy-to-find place on your computer. Then add the downloaded assets to a graphic editing program or website of your choice. Arrange the graphics, and then share! It is that simple. This is a beginner-level project.

5 Likes

Gallery of maps made by various MG RPers for their characters.
(These maps were made by players, and may not be used by other players without their permission. I have permission to share these maps.)

If you make a map, please feel free to reach out to have your map added to the gallery! I love seeing what players make for their rp characters!

2 Likes

Heeey, this is neat! I’ll set something up soonish… I also sent this to some of my friends who RP with me sometimes. Is the person who made this taking donations of any sort? I’d be happy to contribute!

1 Like

Thanks Banshih!

1 Like

Hello, I don’t want donations. All I want is for people to have fun making maps :slight_smile:
Feel free to share your maps at any time! I’d love to see what you make.

I also have an update coming out soon for the map maker.

2 Likes

As a quick heads up, I will be updating this modular map maker with the all-new Dragonflight assets once they come out! I have begun to determine some of the models and clean them up to drop into the map maker.

Below is a small sample of the hundreds of new Dragonflight assets I am working on to expand this map maker!

I am looking forward to releasing the Dragonflight expansion of this tool in the near future!

2 Likes

This looks really cool! I’ll have to try it out sometime. (As someone who also plays Sims, this kind of thing really appeals to me.) Thank you for sharing! :sunglasses:

Also hello, fellow MG hordie! :wave:

Edit 'cause I didn’t want to double post: Here’s this gal’s apartment. I imaging it being in one of those high rise buildings in Dalaran (and thus would cost a pretty copper to rent)
https:(//)(i.)imgur(.)com/2WKckfX - parentheses because it won’t let me include links :angry:
Her lover’s a nightborne (he’s one of my RL husband’s player characters) so she has a lot of nightborne/night elf-inspired things. And being a huge bookworm, there’s books scattered all over the place. :nerd_face:

1 Like

Been playing around with this for the past few hours and it’s SO much fun to design areas for RP stories. Even plan to help a friend make their guild hang out location come to life! Thank you SO much for making this! :heart:

1 Like

I am so glad to hear this feedback! I will be doing a huge update for it when Dragonflight comes out with lots of new models. I already have some of the new Dragonflight assets already added to it :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Some updates were added. Enjoy.