Wow Logs Question

Not sure if this is the right place to put this but i am having trouble with Wow logs and getting them uploaded. I downloaded the client and have Advanced Combat text in and when i go into a raid or a dungeon loggerhead turns on but when i go to upload the logs it gives me this error

Error: Line 1 - This log was created without advanced combat logging enabled, and is not supported on warcraft logs. You can enable advanced combat logging from the network pane of system preferences in-game. Delete your log file before enabling advanced logging or this uploader with contine to refuse the file.

Is loggerhead asking to allow logs when you enter an instance? Also have you split the large log file as it may still have data on it from before you had advanced logs turned on

I think it threw that error for me when part of my log was created without advanced logging on.

Exit game, delete the combat log, and then you should be good.

I know the is a very old bump, but it was very useful to me. I was having trouble uploading a log, and it was because I turned on Advanced Combat Log and did not start a new log file after the change. Use the Warcraft Logs uploader to split the file, and it will remove the portion you can’t upload and split the rest into a new uploadable file. Saved me a ton of stress, I thought my logs were gone for good!

2 Likes