WoW Legendary Mouse not working!

WoW Legendary mouse is not working,

Before I would be able to type command: /console enableWowMouse 1

This would enable the WoW mouse… As of now, certain buttons do not work due to the game not recognizing the mouse. If there is anyway we can have this patched and fixed by midnight tonight? That would be great,

Thanks.

4 Likes

Finally found someone who’s going through the same problem as me.

The mouse still works fine in Cataclysm Classic and Classic Era though

1 Like

I´m having the same problem with my mouse, and the Macro with the console command doesn´t work to fix it

Yes, same here. Have seen several threads about it already. Saw some from the Beta players about it with no solution. An no answers from Blizz.

Legendary mouse here.

So I looked at my software. I do not check “Enable in game mode”

I set the buttons to things like “Action Button 8” “Action Button 11” etc and in note pad my PC just thinks i’m hitting # keys

So I don’t use the feature in the game options to use a special mouse, I just have my mouse set to function like # keys

Having the same problem here with a SteelSeries Cataclysm mouse. The command /console enableWowMouse 1 no longer works to enable this feature in The War Within. It was working fine on 10.x with Dragonflight and stopped working with 11.0 The War Within.

1 Like

having the exact same issue. Only buttons 4, 5, and middle mouse working. Can we get this fixed ASAP? addon AdvancedInterfaceOptions is also registering as out of date, which had a feature to detect this mouse. Need help.

we need an answer from blizz if this is intentional.

1 Like

Found this in anther post about WoW mouse not working. TWW Client not recognizing WOW Lengendary Mouse extra mouse buttons - #31 by Joynueer
I’m not going to hold my breath though. I have seen post from people playing Beta that have reported this months ago and still not fixed.

1 Like

Hey guys!
An update just went up on my wow that solved the mouse problem!
Try exiting the game to update!!!