WoW jokes/puns

This thread is dedicated to all the forum goers who are very bored and need something to do. I can’t make actual jokes, I just wrote this goofy story up because I felt I needed to do something on a joke thread:

There was once an enchanted rope who roamed Silvermoon City. He went to the local tavern for a drink one day. The barkeep said “we don’t serve ropes here”. So the rope walked sulkily out. He came back an hour later, but the barkeep just said “For the last time, we don’t serve ropes here.” So the rope went out and concocted a plan. He got a dagger, sliced off his ends, and tied himself up. So he walked back into the tavern, and the barkeep said “Hey, weren’t you that rope who had just tried to get in?” And when the barkeep unearthed a blade, the rope said “Nope, frayed knot.”

Really not much of a joke, mostly just a funny story, but I want to spread some positivity so try to come up with one better then mine.

10 Likes

I’ll donate a WOW dad joke :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

why did the enchanter have to empty his bags?.. Because they were full of strange dust

6 Likes

What do you call a healer that came in late?

A necromancer!!!

8 Likes

why did warriors ‘r’ us go bankrupt?.. because they charge to much

4 Likes

I’ve always wondered if a healer resurrects a Forsaken why aren’t they alive instead of undead still?

3 Likes

wait wouldn’t that make the healer a lich? :thinking:

1 Like
3 Likes

What do noobs and rogues have in common?

They both pick locks.

3 Likes

Why couldn’t the Death Knights pick up Tirion’s corpse? I mean, it’s so light.
ba-dum-ch.

3 Likes

did you hear about the guy who lost the entire left side of his body?

he’s alright now

7 Likes

What do you call a Gnomish Worgen?

A Micro-Worgenism.

7 Likes

What do you call a Worgen Hunter out with a wolf pet ?

Date Night.

1 Like

Why do gnomes smell?

So blind people can hate them as well.

Sooo… Demon hunters basically?

If they were a joke then why do people keep on calling for a nerf?

Why do really good Raiders smell?

They never wipe!

1 Like

Mev.

I’m the joke.

turns to the nearest space goat lady

Are those pants purple because that waggle is epic