Wow.. I didn't know 'Ignore' was part of Forum privileges

lololol - win.

The truest of words.

Ignores are character specific. When you changed your faction and name it likely cleared all ignores.

They’re… Also tied to TL apparently? I switched to an alt and I couldn’t Ignore you. So OP is trying to get Trust Level so she can Ignore people.

Well you see, much like how Ion believes things shouldn’t be account wide because you may not have achieved the same things on your rogue that you did your hunter, they firmly believe that you may not have posted the same things if you were on your druid.

its being looked at

well, i guess it is possible to lose it.

You may be trying to ignore people who have their profiles hidden now. Unfortunately that means you can’t hide their posts.

I’d rather someone be able to stop interacting with me and let people see what an idiot I was in another thread somewhere. I mean… a lesson on two fronts, really.

You still can, classic toons can be ignored too. You just have to manually add them 9n your profile.

1 Like

Third-party forum software hammered into a semblance of usability for MMO forums.

Seems that Blizzard could have all characters on an account have the same TL seeing as how that has happened with those invited to the last beta but it might have to be manual override.

just for that i’m flagging you for trolling (joke joke)

Such a 60ish count poster comment.

Just kidding tho.

How do you ‘earn the right’ to post links?

read lots of topics, post lots of things, don’t get in trouble. There’s actually a way to look it up, but I forgot how.
I mean, the reading thing… you can just slowly scroll through one of those mega threads while watching netflix. XD

1 Like

Why do you even need to put people on ignore? There are players I personally ignore and don’t respond to, but I don’t put them on the ignore list. It’s easy enough to just not respond to them.

Some people like to bring up things that gross me out.

What forum threads do you partake in that I don’t know about lol

It was a certain someone’s ‘signature’ under every post. They might be an amazingly kind person, but I just find it gross. This is my personal opinion and not shared by everyone, so I choose to want to ignore them instead.

There’s also people who go to threads just to troll and turn them into a font of chaos…

1 Like

Oof. Ya got me. My humility is shattered.

Good jub fellow internet stranger!

Here have a star. :star:

Oh, seriously? I’ve been unable to get it to work except for one person. Thankfully, the couple I struggled to get to work seem to have disappeared from the forums for a while.