WoW House Map Maker - Modular Map Maker System

Have you ever wanted to design a house for your Warcraft character? Create a guildhall layout for your rp guild for use in discord rp? Do you want to make d20 adventure maps for your guild to use for tabletop-style sessions for your Warcraft adventures?

This modular map maker system had almost everything you need to create diverse and unique maps to compliment all your Warcraft rp!

Best of all it is 100% FREE to use, and everyone is welcome to make WoW maps with is! This is a fan art project designed to help players create unique maps using over 2,700 unique assets from WoW.

How To Use: Find and download what you want from google drive onto an easy-to-find place on your computer. Then add the downloaded assets to a graphic editing program or website of your choice. Arrange the graphics, and then share! It is that simple. This is a beginner-level project.

16 Likes

Gallery of maps made by various MG RPers for their characters.
(These maps were made by players, and may not be used by other players without their permission. I have permission to share these maps.)

If you make a map, please feel free to reach out to have your map added to the gallery! I love seeing what players make for their rp characters!

7 Likes

Adore this map maker!! Working on an engineering workshop!

2 Likes

This is really cool!

1 Like

I’m looking forward to seeing what you make.

2 Likes

I am working on an expansion for this :slight_smile: so far there is over 100 new additional parts pending.

2 Likes

This is really awesome! :slight_smile:

1 Like

As a quick heads up, I will be updating this modular map maker with the all-new Dragonflight assets once they come out! I have begun to datamine some of the models and clean them up to drop into the map maker.

Below is a small sample of the hundreds of new Dragonflight assets I am working on to expand this map maker!

1 Like

Wow! I don’t really dabble in D&D stuff too much anymore, but I think this is a real neat project! Think this would certainly be fun to mess around with besides!

I can make a house, and there will be sheep everywhere.

2 Likes

Will it contain real WoW assets? I.E no chairs for the horde?

2 Likes

…I was not ready to be attacked like this XD

2 Likes

Sorry! :wink:

Keep up the good work!

1 Like

Some updates have been added, specifically various assets from Dragonflight are now included in the map maker.

This is great, just linked it to my entire guild :smiley:

1 Like

I saw this posted on one of the Lore forums where I can’t reply - I guess even though I’m not subbed, I can reply on my own server forums? - and came here straightaway to find you and say thanks!! I’ve been playing around with a mapmaker that I hope these assets will work great with, and even if they don’t, it is 10,000% awesome of you to create these and make them freely available. The game may have broken my wee heart but the community is filled with such great people that I doubt I’ll ever truly leave. :heart:

2 Likes

I’m glad they are appreciated by you, thank you for taking the time to stop by.

The files are all a png file format, which should be supported by MANY programs. A png is a graphic file format that has been around for a while. It can be imported into a lot.

1 Like

Wow, this is really cool.

2 Likes

I just wanted to say Thank you for all the hard work you have done with these resources. I’m looking forward to using them for my own house. Keep up the great work!

2 Likes

Banshih, you are AMAZING! :two_hearts:

2 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile:

The map maker assets did get a small update for Dragonflight with a few hundred assets added. I plan on working on more in the near future to try and include some stuff from 10.1 into the mix.

1 Like