WoW Hotfixes - Updated November 11

Hm no fix to the talent thing annoying me. Leveling a new alt. I spend my talents, still keeps telling me I have unspent talents and new talents etc. The only unspent talents I have are PvP ones because I am too lazy to pick them and will never PvP

Last night I completed the last raid I needed, got the achievement Mythic: Fates of the Shadowlands Raids but the ports were not awarded.

I believe this is because they were FoS’s rather than the regular achievements, is there going to be a fix for retroactive awarding of the raid ports?

1 Like

Try under your graphics settings, it’s “use UI scale”. That may work for you.

This is still not functioning correctly. See the attached screenshots.

The above is my warrior’s bars. Just now, I placed the stance bar where I would like it. While the stance bar is now more visually represented, and is not moving into unwanted places throughout the editing process, it is still growing from the incorrect direction, and is making it impossible to have one UI for all classes for people like me who are comfortable with that. Now, look at my druid’s bars. Without editing the stance bar, and only selecting the profile on my druid, the stance bar now looks like this:

See now how it’s hanging off from the side. And there’s no real determined value on how this is happening or why.

For example, if the stance bar was functioning correctly, Defensive Stance and Bear Form would be at the same spot on the UI. Cat form and battle would be on the same spot. And then the extra 3 icons on druid forms would continue growing to the right.

That isn’t what’s happening though. It’s growing to the left, and the stances which should functionally be in the same spots, are not even remotely close in location.

This needs to be fixed. Something in the new UI is causing this unknown variable, and it’s not making much sense why. Bars should be functioning the same as they did before. Something broke the stance bar though. Until this is fixed, people will have to do inconvenient work arounds like have multiple profiles for classes with stances, or need to go back to using something like Bartender.

2 Likes

You can literally customize it to be whatever you want!

2 Likes

I had the same issue, turning UI scale WAY down fixed everything for me.
Scale down the UI, then enlarge the elements until they are sized how you wanted, it’s now perfect for me.

1 Like

So pick 3 random passives, lol???

Refusing to play a game and quitting because you’re used to the old UI and can’t get used to anything new is just stupid. There are plenty of other UI modifications out there where you don’t have to use the blizzard default.

These types of comments are just childish

4 Likes

Bring Back the old UI!!

5 Likes

Go on, just quit, good luck and never come back…

Ok bye-bye bye

Are you ever going to fix the /use effect on the Fated version of Devouring Cold? It’s been bugged since day 1 of Season 4 and people have submitted numerous bug reports about it.

why only some servers down?

How is it unplayable

I GET dcED EVERY 5 MINS IN BGS FIX THIS GAME!!! you F**ksticks have had sooo many expack to learn how to do this! HOW ARE YALL THIS BAD!!!

3 Likes

that’s probably why you can’t relate – you are a keybinder. If you keybind everything and you memorize your keybinds then you can’t relate to how other people play the game – you only know how YOU play the game. So how can you understand why this UI is not suitable for other players, especially those who rely on the visuals of the action bars? After this week’s hot fixes spells are disappearing off the action bars. If you need to be able to see them or click them then keybinds don’t work. The design of the UI was made for people who play on large screens, who keybind, and who – like you – raid and do M+ with intention of being elite. For everyone else who hasn’t been playing just for the purpose of maximizing their DPS or HPS this is a nightmare. Seeing what else is to come in Dragonflight this is going to be the expansion which likely causes World of Warcraft to go extinct.

…maybe you didn’t hear but there is not yet an addon that replaces this new UI??? People who were happy with the default Blizzard UI didn’t use UI addons before because they didn’t want or need them. So why would they want those now??? Seriously – you just don’t understand the problem, and I don’t think Blizzard does either.

I can only say I hope there is some form of option released to allow us choice between the original and revamped interface as which we would like to play through.

I am personally not a fan of the changes to things, but will not deny my blaring bias in saying so. I can only hope and pray this might become a possibility.

Facts, this whole new UI doesnt even save when i log out and i have ZERO addons on and it still resets and never saves my custom ui. this is a EPIC fail. fix soon and i might be back. let us have the old ui back, the addons were working just fine till this nonsense was released.

2 Likes

Well if clickers and clicking are the people upset, that actually explains a lot. I’m sorry, friend. I was genuinely trying to understand and you’re the first person to actually explain it in a way that makes any sense.

While I may not do the most casual activities myself, I do wish the best outcome for the really casual player as well. You guys don’t have that much to do in the game, and I am sure there are more of you than there are of me. Or, at the very least, very similar numbers.