WoW Hotfixes - Updated November 11

You still haven’t fixed the terrible lag you created when you dropped the prepatch. Thanks (for nothing) Blizz. This game has been unplayable for 3 weeks now and I’m not seeing any refunds being issued.

Boomy got demolished lmaoooo

they have no idea what they are doing. casters are going to be worthless in dragonflight. maybe after the play with devs and they get ran over by melee trains all night they will figure it out

people still leaving every game at low mmr because 15 minute debuff on one character is nothing. they just switch toons and they dont care if their 1500 cr toon loses 150 point. need the debuff need to be a lot longer and account wide

Game events are supposed to be fun. Doing the achievement and grinding out badges based on the information you provided at the start of the event, then having to do the whole thing over again to get the reward is not fun. Way to take care of your players.

1 Like

There actually IS an option to “use classic UI” (or something similar… I don’t recall the exact wording) in the settings.

However, all it seems to do is move your health bar and target bar to the upper left corners. I think maybe a bit more effort by Blizzard in making the template would have helped.

Hey all! Here are today’s hotfixes:

NOVEMBER 11, 2022

Classes

Warlock

• Dark Pact now shields you for 200% of health sacrificed (was 250%).

• Dark Pact’s additional shield amount has been reduced by 50%.

Quests

• Fixed an issue where players were unable to complete the worgen starting zone.
1 Like

so now they do no damage and can be mowed down by every melee train in the game doing 2x their damage. made dragonflight a very easy choice for me to pass on. still no changes to the op dk/dh crazy damage while being immune to casters half the time. you can do better but until then im out

Boo hooo. Whaaa. Whaaa. The most overtuned class gets nerfed so I’m gonna quit now.

4 Likes

Look cloth users needs defensives how else are we supposed to survive if we didn’t have any utilities.

1 Like

dude the lock was purely a raid boss in pvp specificaly afflic so yeah they needed to bring that nerf on that shield and well you can always self heal like no tomorrow

3 Likes

We do solid damage.

That shield is still half your health pool.

1 Like

Stop reading after this…

3 Likes

Funny, you think your class needs to be the top damage in the game while having the top defense/survivability also. Bahahaha.

That goes purely agaisnt the devs current pvp design. Look at Hunters: high dmg low defenses. Boomkin: high dmg low defenses. UH dk: High defenses, lower but consistent dmg. Etc. Etc.

Then there was warlock: Broken high dmg broken high defenses.

Still curious when the time displaced PVP vendors will be fixed for the event

They are quite literally the best DPS in the game right now.
Cry less please or they will nerf you some more.

Locks have been and are still the tankiest clothie, and are still one of the tankiest DPS overall (if not the tankiest).

1 Like

The PVP lost the rhythm long ago, the classes should not have so much CC, and so much healing, they have everything they should never have, breaking roots, silences, stuns, etc, that generated this (?), simple, imbalance, now it is no longer like the old school where you needed to use your head to play with your class, it became mediocre.

Seriously? Main thing new UI does is move your health bar and abilities closer to center so you can watch them while also tracking fight. Much easier than when abilities and health bar were on opposite sides of screen. You should give it a try; you might learn to like it!

i like the new ui…but it’s not holding saves for me…
well…sometimes it does for a few logouts/logins…
then it gets dumped and defaulted.