so let me get this straight a few people posting things on the forums and all of the sudden its the majority of players. so yea where is your source. if you dont have one then dont speak on the behalf of the playerbase because you simply dont have the information.
Lol, just keep paying this shyt company money, and shill on the forums.
GL with that.
hmmm its worked for years and years so yea ill keep on “shilling” for a game that entertains me, not to mention the salt farm that is the the forums. keep speaking for the majority when you have absolutely no idea if people agree with you.
Lol, just be in denial.
be denial that im having fun? there is someone in denial here but im pretty sure it isnt me lmao.
Hey all! Here are today’s hotfixes.
March 6, 2023
- [With weekly restarts] Fixed an issue causing Vault of the Incarnates achievement progress to sometimes reset when abandoning an LFR scenario.
- Fixed a bug causing Expiation to no longer trigger Atonement.
Player versus Player
- [With weekly restarts] Breath of Fire deals 35% additional damage in PvP.
- [With weekly restarts] Sins of the Many’s effect is now reduced by 50% in PvP Combat.
- [With weekly restarts] Atonement healing is increased by 40% in PvP Combat (was 20%).
- Developers’ notes: We want Discipline Priests to contribute more offensively than other healers, but currently its damage is higher than we’re comfortable with. On top of a recent bug fix to Expiation damage, we feel it’s best to bring down Discipline’s overall damage while equalizing healing from Atonement which we feel is in a good spot.
- [With weekly restarts] Deathmark duplicated effects now deal 50% (was 70%) of normal damage in PvP Combat.
- [With weekly restarts] Numbing Poison effectiveness now reduced by 47% (was 33%) in PvP Combat.
- [With weekly restarts] Numbing Poison (Shiv Effect) effectiveness now reduced by 52% (was 40%) in PvP Combat.
- [With weekly restarts] Improved Garrote - Fixed a bug that prevented Improved Garrote’s PvP Multiplier from applying. Damage bonus will once again match the tooltip value of 30% (base 50%) in PvP Combat.
Buff guardian druid.
Is the CM posting in this thread a bot, or just so jaded that they can’t acknowledge even SOME of what’s being said here?
They can’t acknowledge, otherwise they’ll get railed on for saying something someone doesn’t like and it’ll turn into a poopoo thread like what trolls do to most threads.
The forums is full of people spinning each other’s words as fuel to personal attack and gatekeep, so can you blame them?
Woohoo! Good changes
Thank you for upping the frequency on PvP tuning again, it’s very welcome.
This isn’t always the case. Getting thrown into a partially completed raid wing, doing the remaining bosses, and then joining a new instance of that wing will wipe it. No abandoning needed. This has been happening to me for weeks and I did report it the other day in the bug forum.
I think they should interact with the community they fostered. If they don’t like the way it came out, that’s even more reason for them to speak up.
disc needs more nerfing, what youve done accomplishes almost nothing, they will still be miles ahead of other healers in shuffle
I think taking a look at dampening is the only solution to this. Priest CDs are not affected by it (Dome/PS and rapture essentially removes 40% dampening for 13s), so while a priest can barrier at 65% damp and save someone, most other classes have to try to heal through it, and at 65% damp there isn’t much healing to be done.
Where’s the holy priest buffs at? being forced into disc to be competitive sucks.
Hey all! Here are today’s hotfixes.
March 7, 2023
Dungeons and Raids
Court of Stars
- Jazshariu’s Shockwave visual and effect now more closely line up with each other when cast.
Ruby Life Pools
- Blazebound Firestorm’s “Inferno” periodic damage reduced by 35%.
- Kokia Blazehoof
too late. You need to tune dungeons at the start of an expac not after every echo and liquid player enjoyed it.
so i get to spend the whole fight in cat form except to bark the tank?