WoW Hotfixes - Updated March 20

I suggest every blue post for the hotfix they does we will post you video just after it

Anyway they post they hotfix note between 21 h 00 EST to 22 H 00 EST if we need to do it to fix it asap then I will do it

1 Like

lol

/10char

Also, bug on Algethar Academy , when ariving to Crawth platform, was fixed?

1 Like

Oh no! People aren’t reclearing heroic vault! Must be too hard!

Blizzard does not understand cause and effect at all. The number of heroic ras kills is low because raiding loot sucks compared to m+.

There’s no reason to reclear heroic when its way easier and way more rewarding to just farm dungeons.

Give ras better loot and more people would do it.

2 Likes

Fix would be nerfing ilvl M+ gives out.

Fixing vault to where it doens’t drop higher ilvl vs completed content and stopping the Ilvl creep up to what ever Heroic End Boss highest drop is for current content (keeping M+ away from mythic raiding). Making it where the final boss is still valid and prevents people from out gearing each other making raiding still valid while making M+ not as an influx in gear pollution.

raid giving “better loot” wouldn’t fix anything. The issue is M+ is over gearing everyone

1 Like

Hey all! Here are today’s hotfixes.

February 14, 2023

Items and Rewards

• Fixed an issue where a number of PvP items had an incorrect item level and were missing socket eligibility. This fix is retroactive and requires relogging.

Player versus Player

• Monk
    • Fixed an issue that caused Guided Meditation (PvP Talent) to persist on allies after canceling Zen Meditation.

The essence bug for Evokers was not fixed. In fact, I’m getting the bug even more than before.

1 Like

Delusional dev team.

Despite the fact that they say they have dramatically increased the size of their dev team, I think the new employees are still in training. Or trying to figure out what the guy they replaced was doing when he got fired, or left the sinking ship for a better job.

nope, they must still be working on brackenhide hollow.

“Hotfix” this bug from all the way back to WotLK! Please!

February 15, 2023

Classes

• Priest
    • Fixed an issue preventing the root from Void Tendrils from being removed when the Void Tendril dies.

Dungeons and Raids

• Mythic+
    • Halls of Valor
      • Hyrja
        • Fixed an issue that allowed players to remove the damage reduction of Eye of the Storm with immunity effects.
        • Eye of the Storm no longer damages player pets.

Fix disentegrate for the evoker the bug still occur when I have all the essence I need to cast it my UI will says I not have the essence needed to cast it but I have it

Same with eternity surge if we get stun while in the animation it’s will goes in cd and deal no damage

Being like this since the pre-dragonflight patch

1 Like

Can we please get a fix for the horrible fps drops and lag since the last reset? Some of us can barely move when we log in.

Never had this issue prior.

2 Likes

Essence bug for Dev evokers still not fixed after 2 attempts to fix it. Now this one is happening even more frequently after the recent fix attempt a few days ago.

Empowered spells still sometimes cancel out.

Both bugs present since launch. Can they please be addressed? They seriously impact rotations and dps.

3 Likes

Just hotfix love rocket drop rate and end my nightmare :melting_face:

1 Like

Hyrja - Eye of the Storm seems to do too much damage now. Did a +10 and it ticked for about 85k. If my math is correct it should be at around 42k per tick there.

One day maybe they’ll address the mage bugs that have been here since dragonflight prepatch: Clearcasting doesn’t work half the time. It won’t cast the extra missiles, allow you to cast while moving, nor grant the nether precision. And no, it’s not a “Feature” of concentration - the shadowlands version never had these problems.

3 Likes

February 17, 2023

Items and Rewards

• Fixed a number of legacy dungeon items in the current Mythic+ pool that had secondary stats that were slightly lower than intended.

Enough with the baby fixes and do some more class balance already.

5 Likes