WoW Hotfixes - Updated March 20

Can Blizzard do a hot fix that for once doesn’t break every addon in the game?

4 Likes

thats not an update thats a replacement. why did you wipe the older update notes?

wth are yall doing over there lol

3 Likes

So… any update re hotfix for those playing on Macs? Or is the game just broken until the next patch?

FWIW, I suspect someone in management implemented Fragile… not Agile.

6 Likes

Yeah thanks for eating up my recrafting order. Not only ive wasted 20k just for the crafter ive also lost r3 mats and a spark. Nice patch

do you even play your own game?

3 Likes

WoW Hotfixes - Updated January 23 - Community / General Discussion - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Here’s the previous thread.

1 Like

thanks, was looking for any mention of fan the hammer nerf or pistol shot nerf and didnt find any in there either. where did they announce it ? im confused. some ppl seemed to know it was coming but it was a stealth nerf as far as im concerned lol

No problem. I’m not sure why they cleared it and made a new thread. I think they should have one perma-pinned without any player comments so it’s just a running log.

2 Likes

It would seem so. Last night the client became unstable with my bank alt interacting with the AH. First I could click on the auctioneer repeatedly but the window would not open. Meantime, I could check mail. So I tried to log out but choosing that from the menu resulted in nothing happening. So, I had to terminate the client with extreme prejudice I might add. I logged back in. I tried to list two of the same item and a progress bar I never see (probably because it happens too fast for it to display normally) was frozen midway with I guess one item listed and another not? In any event, same sequence of events basically. I had to terminate the client again. I returned and it hung again in the middle of trying to cancel something else. Each time I clicked to cancel I would get an AH Internal Error message box pop up. That something else was lost in the ether I guess during the crash and as of today it’s nowhere to be found so it is just gone. I’m glad it was not an expensive transmog item or something but instead was something cheap. Just the same, that’s a bit alarming that you can just lose something into thin air like that.

It gets better though sort of. After that last crash when I tried to log in yet again I got a less than helpful error message informing me “That character name already exists.” Several attempts and same thing. It dawned on me that my bank alt was probably still in the world. Just for fun, I logged in an alt nearby and took a little look. Sure enough, there’s my bank alt standing in the AH with the lights on but nobody is home. After a little while I witnessed the vanishing and logged off the alt. Finally, I could log in again. At this point I had had quite enough of this patch already. I never have issues like this thankfully which is why I am inclined to blame the patch. That was my fun playing WoW last night. I gave up.

Today, after even more maintenance my bank alt seems functional, the canceled item as mentioned exists no more and now I find that my bag sorting is broken. I have them set up for trade items, consumables, etc. but when I loot anything it all goes to the first bag now rather than say, some herbs going to the trade items bag. It happens on more than one character. I have too many to bother checking them all.

And this company wants me to buy an expansion? Surely they jest. Sometimes I question my own sanity in putting up with what Activision has done to a game I once loved and still want to but boy they are not making it easy.

Haven’t been able to log in since the hotfix. Already tried full restart and scan and repair.

error report ID:
0D779E7C-9E9C-4812-9482-746B811384E0

3 Likes

How did they mess the game up so bad with this patch. So many more buggs. And none of the old ones fixed. Sucks but not to shocked.

Ruby Life Pools. The game wont show the circle for Burn Out cast or the boulder. Even set my setting spell density to essentials. Nothing. Worked fine before the update.

Hoping you could fix the incarn stealth rake bug that disconnects feral Druids, it’s kind of a big deal.

1 Like

Hey all! Here are today’s hotfixes.

January 25, 2023

Classes

• Evoker
    • Devastation
      • Fixed an issue causing Firestorm to extend Fire Breath longer than intended with the Everburning Flame talent.
    • Preservation
      • Resonating Sphere will no longer count pets towards the 6 player cap.
      • Lifebind and other healing effects will no longer be capped at replicating to 7 targets from Echo.
      • Fixed an issue that caused Dream Breath to sometimes cast instantly when the spell was canceled.
  • Monk
    • Mistweaver
      • Fixed an issue that caused Renewing Mist to not apply its heal over time effect.

Creatures and NPCs

• The War Mode and Primal Storm vendors have returned for all of your upgrading needs.

Dragonriding

• Fixed an issue where Dragonriding customizations would not properly apply to mounts after being saved.

Items and Rewards

• Crimson Gladiator’s Prestigious Cloak transmog now properly unlocks after earning Duelist: Dragonflight Season 1.
  • Crimson Gladiator’s Tabard transmog now properly unlocks after earning Elite: Dragonflight Season 1.
  • Crimson Gladiator’s Tabard can be purchased from Glamora in the Gladiator’s Sanctum within Valdrakken.
  • Crimson Gladiator’s Prestigious Cloak and Crimson Gladiator’s Tabard appearances will be granted to players who have earned the appropriate requirements during Dragonflight Season 1.
    • Developers’ note: For characters who have completed the appropriate requirements to earn the appearances during Season 1 may need to relog a few times to be added retroactively.

Quests

• Rupert the Gentleman Elemental has redoubled his efforts to ensure that Handholds for Climbing World Quests across the Dragon Isles are always where they need to be.
  • The Azure Span
    • Fixed an issue where players who participated in the Community Feast would not get quest credit for the quests “Community Feast” or “Aiding the Accord: A Feast For All.”
2 Likes

still broken, have to re-log to get the mount appearence to fix itself.

2 Likes

Glad to see some of the pvp rewards added. Where is the illusion though?

1 Like

Twitch drop XD

Where is the patch notes for all the Guardian Druid stealth nerfs?

why is Bear in a worse state than before the rework?

did the game need to have a Tank spec in D tier?

:dracthyr_sweat:

4 Likes

I think you dont understand what the term stealth nerfs mean if you want patch notes on it.

a nerf that massive cant be a stealth nerf. and should never be a stealth nerf. as given there is nothing explaining it, i can only assume its a massive bug.

1 Like