WoW Hotfixes - Updated December 16

Love that curse of tongues gets nerfed because “it was frustrating for others”

2 Likes

As a combination blacksmith/miner, I had previously talked to Grekka Anvilsmash and received the 10 mining knowledge from her (due to the bug). After the supposed hotfix, when I talk to her she still isn’t offering me any blacksmithing knowledge. Furthermore, the only dialogue she offers me is “Oy! This is my spot! Find your own rock!” which would imply mining specific text. This might be fixed for players that hadn’t talked to the npcs yet, but as of right now it’s still broken for players that had already talked to Grekka/received mining knowledge from her.

Edit: After talking to a friend that hadn’t spoken to Grekka at all yet, she appears to still just be offering mining knowledge at this time. (at least according the dialogue and the option you can choose when speaking to her) Might want to take another look into this.

when are you gonna address the Artisans Consortium profession shuffle exploit? its literally a game breaking issue!

3 Likes

also as a CM can you please explain why im getting posts flagged? 1 time for shedding light on a potential exploit that seem like you guys dont care about and has a far more detailed explanation over on the bug forum than i posted and 2 for “trolling” cause im rightly pissed of as is a large number of people for the obsidian key nerf the rewards the people who abused the system but punishes the rest of us…

2 Likes

Same, I received 10x Mining, and no Blacksmithing as of 3:54 a.m. central Dec 6th.

Again, I would like to provide feedback for Protection Paladin; if you could pass this along to the Devs. The Paladin fanbase feels deserted and needs some love. We dont want to reroll. We just want our class to be fun, not clunky, or micromanaged.

These are four talents that need adjustment:

1. Light of the TItans
  2. Bulwark of Order
  3. Judgment of Light
  4. Golden Path

As of now they provide att% healing and do not scale with the recent 40% HP buffs.

Secondly Bulwark of Order caps at 30% HP, but cant even come close because of poor scaling even with procs and spam use of AS.

Please also consider:

• EoT needs to do some damage to compensate for the 1 min CD, when compared to similar talents of other tanks.
  • Avenger’s shield needs HP back, or… WoG needs to come off HP usage and be given charges (maintain free procs or change to CD reduction on SotR use).
  • Dusk and Dawn need’s a rework, buff, replaced, etc. the recent buff to 20 seconds still leads to an entire roation built around HP management going from 0 > 5 > 2 > 3 > 0 > 5, rinse repeat FOREVER. This causes unwanted drops in SotR, it interferes with HP gen / spending during Sanctified wrath, leads to over capping and wasting HP… its just BAD. Likely, Damage buff will be avoided all together, except for maybe burst windows (which is what I plan to do).
  • Seraphim needs adjustment to 30 sec CD with 15 sec uptime.
  • WoG needs to come back off the GCD.

If many people flags your post, it gets flagged until moderator can review it and either unflag it as not rule breaking, or issue punishment if it is rule breaking.

1 Like

god where the nerf for the druid tank in pvp they do to much damage for a damn tank

3 Likes

They’ve managed to remove MASSIVE MULTIPLAYER and WAR from the activity in a single patch. Incredible efficiency by Blizz here.

1 Like

SO you want to nerf Evokers even more so in PVP content out of what spite against casters. We can’t cast Living Flame because it takes too damn long to cast when in combat with a veteran class spec. Idiots.

2 Likes

----FIX DISTURBED DIRT & EXPEDITION PACKS----

My main is in a situation where literally NO dirt or packs are appearing on the mini-map OR in the world. I can no longer progress my rep, find dragon knowledge (despite the fact its already impossible to find it to begin witih), or all the other benefits.

This is a kick in the face considering WQs appear only every 3-days now, so now that I i’ve done my week’s mythics, can’t do dailies, and now cannot collect progression items, i’ve literally nothing to do in the game.

Fix “The Alliance/Horde Slayer” quest/title award. Completed this quest 2 days ago with no title being awarded. No reason for the quest to be given out/active while this bug persists.

you nerf… DK which no one plays because its so bad?? but not fury or guardian wtf lol

4 Likes

you can reduce by 40 % the casting time if you take ancient flame in the talents btw and living flame you only use it when you have stored all the healing you done in scarlet adaptation

I already took that and Scarlet shouldnt be nerfed as Evokers are extremely squishy.

1 Like

The temp fix for this is mount back up on drake fly up then land, if you are going to arena or bgs i recommend dismounting or riding a ground mount before entering. That should fix it.

You gave every class a displacement, stun, interrupt. I am forced to play specializations that require minimal casting(aff/demo). Because I can’t even cast immolate or chaos bolt if I dont take casting circle. There should be a heavy DR for 2nd and 3rd interrupts or stuns. Right now a rogue can cheap shot me 1st cast 5 secs, recast cheap shot 3.5 secs. recast cheap shot again 2.7 secs. Whats the counter play for that? Trinket to go into a blind- restealth. Cheap shot again? Don’t let me get started on DKs or infinitly speed up DHs or warriors.

I absolutely love the dragon riding and wish I could use them everywhere, it makes life much easier and much faster. I had a bit of trouble at first with three bubbles, but once I upgraded it, zero issues and can fly easily from one side to the other.

What’s your counter play as a lock you say??? Well potentially the fact that you have over half a million base hp - absorb everything that you can popped while stunned, meanwhile you are getting a CRAP ton of leach and absorbs just passively for existing while everything melts. Then by the time the stuns are over you press 1 button and full heal drain life in about 4 seconds and after that you what MC then Shadow furry, chain fear/dance. Yeah I feel so bad for you locks…

Meanwhile I got so nerfed this morning that blizzard won’t even let my DK into the game LOL

1 Like

Damn. natural open word PvP only lasted 1 week this expansion. Rest in peace War Mode. hahahaha

2 Likes