Storms are still bugged in the forbidden reach and the primalist mail boot droprate is either a 0.001% chance or doesnt exist at all
They’re not nerfing demo, dude
March 28 Class tuning says otherwise…
- Developers’ notes: We’re targeting Demonology’s multi-target profile with these adjustments to bring them closer to other damage dealers. We will continue to watch both single-target and multi-target performance, along with the output of new talents and adjustments delivered in 10.0.7, and make further adjustments down the road if needed.
- Demonic Strength now increases the damage of Felstorm by 300% (was 400%).
- Dreadbite damage reduced by 10%.
when will the real heritage armor for the orcs and humans come out i think the joke is not funny anymore these fake armor set u posted in 10.0.7 should be removed by now
My bad I guess they did
Thing is they still got buffed, but they nerfed the buff
Take a look at the hotfixes for Dragonflight:
- [With realm restarts] All ability damage reduced by 3%.
- Denizen of the Dream’s trigger rate was unintentionally increased. It has been restored to its intended value.
- Fixed an issue that caused Forest’s Flow to not properly extend heal over time effects on allies.
- Fixed an issue where empower spells could fail to auto-fire at Rank 1 when released prior to that point.
- Fixed an issue preventing Oppressing Roar’s cooldown from being reduced when dispelling Enrage effects with the Overawe talent.
- [With realm restarts] Kill Command damage reduced by 10%.
- [With realm restarts] All ability and pet damage reduced by 4%.
- [With realm restarts] Mongoose Bite damage reduced by 10%. This does not affect PvP combat.
- Beast Mastery
- Fixed an issue that caused Fading Light’s value to be higher than intended for Retribution Paladins.
- Developers’ note: We’re modifying the output of Grimoire of Sacrifice to bring it in line with the output of Warlock demons. At the end of the day Warlock is a pet-centric class and while we want there to be an option to opt-out of your pet, we don’t want it to always be the clear answer.
- [With realm restarts] Wrathful Minion now increases the damage of Grimoire of Sacrifice by 10% (was 15%).
- [With realm restarts] Demonic Inspiration now increases the damage of Grimoire of Sacrifice by 10% (was 15%).
- [With realm restarts] Grimoire of Sacrifice damage reduced by 15%.
- Developers’ note: With the removal of less impactful talents in both their class and specialization trees, Affliction received a lot of additional damage options that have increased their damage beyond what was intended. We’re making these adjustments to bring them in line with other damage dealers.
- [With realm restarts] Damage done by spells and abilities reduced by 2%.
- [With realm restarts] Darkglare damage reduced by 20%.
- Developers’ note: We’re targeting Demonology’s multi-target profile with these adjustments to bring them closer to other damage dealers. We will continue to watch both single-target and multi-target performance, along with the output of new talents and adjustments delivered in 10.0.7, and make further adjustments down the road if needed.
- [With realm restarts] Demonic Strength now increases the damage of Felstorm by 300% (was 400%). This does not affect PvP combat.
- [With realm restarts] Dreadbite damage reduced by 10%. This does not affect PvP combat.
Dungeons and Raids
Temple of the Jade Serpent
- Freezing Ice Stone (Primordial Stone) triggers no longer disrupt the direction of Wash Away casts.
- Wise Mari
- The Archaeology skill requirement for the Cache of Madness event has been reduced to 1 (was 225).
- Brazier of Madness, Shattered Hakkari Bijou, and Fragmented Hakkari Bijou no longer have a level requirement.
- Warblades of the Hakkari, Reborn are now bind on account (was bind on pickup) to allow anyone to acquire the appearances regardless of who their blacksmith is.
- Fixed an issue that allowed the Brazier of Madness to be lootable prior to completing Relics of a Fallen Empire.
- Fixed an issue that allowed Bijous and Coins to drop in the instance.
Enemies and NPCs
- Hellfire Walls will now correctly display the cast bar.
- Living Fuse will no longer target player’s pets.
Items and Rewards
- Fixed an issue where Primordial Stones were pulling enemies that you were not in combat with.
Player versus Player
- [Live March 24] Crusader’s Reprieve healing reduced by 50% in PvP combat.
- [Live March 24] Judgment of Light healing reduced by 35% for Protection Paladins in PvP combat.
- Developers’ note: Retribution Paladins have been heavily overperforming in PvP with their recent 10.0.7 changes. We’re primarily targeting their burst damage, passive survivability, and PvP talents that we feel are contributing too much overall damage.
- [Live March 24] Judgment of Light healing reduced by 35% for Retribution Paladins in PvP combat.
- [Live March 24] Inquisitor’s Ire effectiveness reduced by 40% in PvP combat.
- [Live March 24] Fading Light effectiveness reduced by 50% for Retribution Paladins in PvP combat.
- [Live March 24] Justicar’s Vengeance now deals 15% additional damage to stunned targets in PvP combat.
- [Live March 24] Justicar’s Vengeance healing reduced by 50% in PvP combat.
- [Live March 24] Blessing of Dawn effectiveness reduced by 25% for Retribution Paladins in PvP combat.
- [Live March 24] Divine Arbiter direct damage reduced by 25% in PvP combat.
- [Live March 24] Vanguard of Justice effectiveness reduced by 25% in PvP combat.
- [Live March 24] Empyrean Legacy increases the damage of Divine Storm by 15% in PvP combat (was 25%).
- [Live March 24] Luminescence (PvP Talent) now increases damage and healing by 2% (was 4%).
- [Live March 24] Lawbringer (PvP Talent) now deals 2% of maximum health (was 4%).
- [Live March 24] Fixed an issue that caused Avenging Wrath’s 75% PvP multiplier to not function for Retribution Paladins.
- Precognition will no longer be activated when players are successfully interrupted while affected by Tranquil Air Totem.
- “Brew for the Ages” should now correctly point to the Zskera Vault door to find the recipe pages, in case you have not unlocked that vault door yet.
Hoooly crap they’re really going through with these absolutely bizarre and unfounded Demo nerfs. What numbers are they looking at? Because it ain’t sims, or M+ logs. Maybe they’re literally just looking at Eranog parses? That’s the only thing I can think of. Just utterly stupid.
Why are you refusing to answer and help us understand??? are other changes effecting these classes when dont know about?
Really doubling down on some of the dumbest class tuning imaginable huh.
Worthless devs balancing around Eranog logs.
Survival nerf is the most mind boggling, but Demo changes as well seem strange. Dreadbite is a straight nerf to all Demo damage, and DS has been 400% for years, since BFA. I would have maybe expected adjustments to some of the talents buffed in 10.0.7 like guillotine
To put this into perspective for anybody reading this to see how incompetent these devs are.
Is their reasoning.
This is a single target ability.
Lol… “We made several class changes that we will now slowly revert! Thanks!”
Nice boomkin nerfs, while they’re at the bottom of ST. While they’re nerfed until 10.1 please fix their ability to pull mobs.
Lemme see if I understand. You put a new item that is potentially good for many specs but not all. Some specs shine with it and do a lot of damage. Now you nerf the specs that are shining because of the item you introduced that, mind me saying, no one asked for. This is the constantly borrowed power mentality this dev team constantly has. Now tell me, you’ll revert all those changes once the ring is no longer viable or will you buff the ring on the next season and make it a borrowed power? You can’t be that limited and ignore your community like this. It makes 0 sense.
Blizz leaves Demo ST in the gutter for months, finally buffs it a bit and then turns around and nerfs both our ST (by 2.5%) and our AoE (by 5%) - and our AoE is middle-of-the pack at best (just look at Primal Council parses).
This is just so utterly bizarre and uncalled for. It’s like two different teams of developers are at war or something.
How it started:
Neltharax, Enemy of the Sky is going to be changed in patch 10.0.7. The bow has a bonus effect on it that was intended to be a boost to the Hunter’s auto-shot damage when shooting a single target, and we still want to keep it that way. The special effect from the bow was not intended to also increase the melee auto-attack speed of any summoned pets. The power gain from this special Equip effect, in addition to its rarity, has made a pretty big divide between Hunters who have this bow, and Hunters who don’t. We’re changing the bow to have an equip effect that increases your auto-attack damage, rather than auto-attack speed. This auto-attack damage bonus will only affect you, the Hunter, and your own auto-shot damage – nothing from your pets will be increased from having this special bow. We recognize that the power gain of this bow was very large, and are tuning up some Hunter abilities to compensate for the changes made to the bow.
How it is going after one week of 10.0.7:
Nice compesation buffs
I will speak out of the perspectiv of a BM Hunter here:
I rather have these Rings introduced in 10.0.7 being no damage upgrades instead of suffering when the new “borrowed Power TM” is gone. Hunter has been the whole entire tier in a spot with high damage values I can understand that. What i really don’t understand is the mindset behind those changes in a still ongoing tier and can’t see how you came to the conclusion for this. I doubt you talked to anybody who’s playing those classes on a high level when evaluating what you doing. It looks to me you just evaluated logs from WarcraftLogs which are largely inflated by the content being obsolet in terms of tuning with fast kill timers. Esp. in the case of Warlock this seems very rough. This class has been bugged for couple of days and most of the logs are inflated by this. You fixed those bugs but now you double down on nerfs also without sufficent data to reflect the hotfixes.
The current nerfs are around ~4% ST for BM (when Ring is not included into the calculation which we will lose in 10.1) to that comes that ppl who are still missing Neltharax are behind by ~4,8% then (0,8% less damage compared to hunter with it).
I really would love to have more context on this and what you want to do about the upcoming lose of borrowed Power (revert the nerf in 10.1 ?).
For Survival i can say you hit the nail on the coffin. This class has it’s niche being very good in single target (which most fights in vault aren’t) and suffering from bad AoE design (personally not a big fan of wildfire bombs i prefered the AoE Interaction during Legion way more).
For Hunter i can strongly say you should talk to theorycrafter before thinking about changes like this. Gadly Hunter has a very competent theorycrafter community. In terms of survival It seems you would need here help for sure since it looks like you lack vision what the class really needs (looking at the next tier set bonus f.e.).
Have a good day and take this as constructive feedback,
Yumuros - EU Thrall
It really feels like you are basing these nerfs off hunter logs with the rare bow. Specifically, the mythic one. Why?
I know it was unreasonable to believe they would have time to digest and reconsider a lot of these changes before reset after seeing the feedback given since it was posted.
Unfortunately it seems we are stuck with a Frost DK nerf with 0 explanation, Hunters losing any benefit they were given from the bow changes, and further warlock nerfs ( with an explanation that really doesnt make any sense )
Why waste your time testing and implementing things, to then quickly revert it?
Seems like an incredible waste of resources and time.
Denizen of the Dream was finally doing sumthing for once now its back to the bench for the rest of the patch just the most random boomy nerfs when they need to put the 10.1 changes in for boomy curently whole spec just feels awful to play
Thanks for addressing just one bug after 4 months of reports but there are more
- After target goes line of sight pyre / eternity surge does not register damage
- If crowd controlled at the moment of release at rank 1 for eternity surge the damage does not register and it goes on cooldown
- Tip the scales will jam (best way i can describe it) and make it unable to use
- Fire breath reticle goes insivible when charging up
- Resource display does not accurately track essence which sometimes still prevents disintegrate / pyre being cast despite having enough
Embarassing actually that the new class is still like this