Bonegrinder has been broken since beta and we’re worried about warriors losing a few ticks on their spell reflected corruption?
Unholy DK cooldown Summon Gargoyle has been bugged since beta, missing casts at high haste levels.
This is not the solution. Storm Sigils and Untapped Forbidden Knowledge need to be removed as upgrade requirements because they create an artificial roadblock which defeats the purpose of catchup gear. Everything should be purchasable and fully upgradeable with Elemental Overflow only. Stop with the currency madness!
Hello when can we expect a bug fix on MM Hunter with aimshot?
100% this… so tiring.
Hey all! Here are today’s hotfixes.
- Fixed a bug requiring players to shift out and back into Bear Form in order to cast Thrash after having entered certain instances.
- Fixed an issue that allowed Touch of Death to be cast on targets at a higher health threshold than intended.
- Execution Sentence’s functionality has changed due to it not working in certain situations as expected. The payoff portion of Execution Sentence will no longer receive damage modifiers. To compensate for this, 30% (up from 20%) of the damage you deal during Execution Sentence is now accumulated and dealt as damage when Execution Sentence triggers.
So I wonder if they addressed the ToD bug that caused it to have a delayed trigger? Something that is a difference between a kill and them getting healed over the threshold.
This is a very very bad Take for Ret’s ES. It’s doing absolutely no damage now in comparison to Final Reck.
My goodwill is dried up now, time to start communicating properly why BM needs these freaking nerfs
Really? Nerfed twice in one week, you couldn’t even nerf Destruction Warlock for 2 tiers and they were far and above where Ret Paladin currently is. Perfectly okay for Warlocks to be BUSTED, 10% ahead of everyone in Sepulcher, but Ret not even ONE PERCENT above the next class and they get nerfed.
Somehow not okay?
But this is?
Can you fix the bug interaction with the Legion artifact?
Was doing old quests and had to have this equipped. When you remove it you get locked out of Rage of the Sleeper.
Another good change, Blizzard is on a roll. Now if you could continue to balance Paladins so the gap isn’t so much wider than every other class that isn’t in S tier like Paladins are since the rework in all forms of content.
Have you glanced at all three warlock specs in PVE?
when you think fix the poor tree of talents of demon hunter you only know nerf this class since expa start you junst nerfed demonhunter and defensives are nerfed to be weak class and now st damge is a piece of we only have one spect to play as dps or tank and both specs are piece of
what is the purpose of the forum?
if they ignore all the posts or recommendations they make in the dhs forums.
Apparently they are going to do what they did with the dh in shandowlans, they never fixed it and they didn’t make any changes they let it die from the beginning of the expansion, being the worst playable class and the only thing it served was to give a raid buff.
in 10.1 most bosses are pure ST and you continue ignore us.
Hey all! Here are today’s hotfixes.
- Developers’ notes: At high haste levels it was possible for Summon Gargoyle to lose casts of Gargoyle Strike. To help remedy that we are reducing the cast speed of Gargoyle Strike to 2.5 seconds (up from 2 seconds) while increasing the damage done to compensate for the slower cast time. We are also making some targeted tuning adjustments to Unholy to increase their damage outside of their 3-minute cooldowns.
- [With weekly restarts] Raise Dead damage increased by 10%.
- [With weekly restarts] Army of the Dead damage increased by 10%.
- [With weekly restarts] Scourge Strike damage increased by 20%.
- [With weekly restarts] Clawing Shadows damage increased by 20%.
- [With weekly restarts] Death Coil damage increased by 10%. This does not affect PvP combat.
- [With weekly restarts] Soul Reaper damage increased by 15% Unholy specialization only.
- [With weekly restarts] Gargoyle Strike cast speed increased to 2.5 sec, up from 2.0 sec and Gargoyle Strike damage increased by 25%.
- [With weekly restarts] Starsurge damage increased by 10%. This does not affect PvP combat.
- [With weekly restarts] Denizen of the Dream damage increased by 20%.
- [With weekly restarts] Health and healing received gain from Mastery: Nature’s Guardian increased to 70% (was 50%).
- [With weekly restarts] Barkskin cooldown reduced to 45 seconds (was 1 minute).
- Developers’ notes: Preservation’s overall throughput is lower than we’d like since the Lifebind and Temporal Anomaly reductions. We’re compensating for this adjustment in other areas, particularly Living Flame where its healing component can sometimes feel lackluster.
- [With weekly restarts] All healing increased by 3%.
- [With weekly restarts] Living Flame’s healing increased by 15%.
- [With weekly restarts] Resonating Sphere now applies Echo to the first 5 allies it passes through (was 4 allies).
- [With weekly restarts] All damage dealt reduced by you and your pet’s abilities reduced by 3%.
- Developer’s notes: This change was intended to have gone live in prior tuning changes, but a data error was made and we are now correcting that. The damage dealt by Mongoose Bite in PvP will be unchanged by this adjustment.
- [With weekly restarts] Mongoose Bite damage reduced by 10%.
- Beast Mastery
- [With weekly restarts] Hand of the Protector now increases Word of Glory’s healing by up to 100% when cast on allies (was 250%).
- [With weekly restarts] Holy Nova damage increased by 30%.
- Developers’ notes: We are aiming to bring Discipline’s mana consumption in line with other healers, as we’ve observed the spec consistently running out of resources before other healers throughout Dragonflight. Separately, Power Word: Shield has been weaker than intended relative to other Atonement appliers, so we’re increasing its power.
- [With weekly restarts] Power Word: Shield now costs 2.4% of base mana for Discipline (was 3.1%).
- [With weekly restarts] Power Word: Shield now absorbs 25% more damage for Discipline.
- [With weekly restarts] Renew now costs 2.4% of base mana for Discipline (was 2.7%).
- [With weekly restarts] Fixed a bug causing Renew to not have its healing increased by 25% for Discipline as intended.
- [With weekly restarts] Power Word: Radiance now costs 4.5% of base mana (was 5.5%).
- Developers’ notes: Holy’s damage profile is behind other healers in dungeon and raid content, so we are targeting buffs to their overall damage kit.
- [With weekly restarts] Holy Fire damage increased by 15%.
- [With weekly restarts] Smite damage increased by 30%.
- Developers’ notes: We are happy with the reception of Restoration in 10.0.7. The specialization’s healing power is above our target in all content, so we’re adjusting it in line with our expectations.
- [With weekly restarts] All healing done reduced by 5.5%.
Player versus Player
- Developers’ note: This is primarily targeted at improving Cyclone’s usability for Druids in PvP, particularly for Restoration Druid as Cyclone’s short range requires them to get close to their enemies.
- [With weekly restarts] Cyclone’s mana cost has been decreased by 40%.
- Developers’ notes: We are specifically targeting Blackout Kick’s AoE damage potential as we feel Mistweaver’s healing becomes overwhelming when it can cleave its damage. We also feel Mistweaver’s mana regeneration has been too powerful, so we are adjusting Spirit of the Crane heavily.
- [With weekly restarts] Rising Sun Kick no longer deals increased damage in PvP (was 12.5%).
- [With weekly restarts] Blackout Kick copies from Teachings of the Monastery no longer deal increased damage in PvP (was 15%).
- [With weekly restarts] Spirit of the Crane now restores 0.18% mana in PvP Combat (was 0.45%).
- [With weekly restarts] Fixed an issue that caused the copied Blackout Kicks from Teachings of the Monastery to deal 15% increased damage in PvP combat instead of the intended 30%.
- Developers’ notes: We are targeting buffs to Holy Paladin’s Word of Glory and Holy Shock healing to increase their instant-cast healing.
- [With weekly restarts] Word of Glory healing increased by 15% in PvP Combat.
- [With weekly restarts] Holy Shock healing increased by 30% in PvP Combat (was 15%).
- Developers’ notes: Retribution Paladin has remained more powerful than we would like in PvP. With this pass we are targeting its burst damage, allied support, and personal survivability.
- [With weekly restarts] Avenging Wrath now increases damage and healing by 10% in PvP Combat (was 15%).
- [With weekly restarts] Avenging Wrath: Might now increases critical strike by 10% in PvP Combat (was 15%).
- [With weekly restarts] Divine Protection now reduces damage taken by 10% in PvP Combat (was 20%).
- [With weekly restarts] Light’s Celerity now increases the healing of Flash of Light by 20% in PvP Combat (was 50%).
- [With weekly restarts] Sanctified Plates now grants 50% less Stamina and Avoidance in PvP Combat.
- [With weekly restarts] Blessing of Sacrifice now transfers 20% of damage taken in PvP Combat (was 30%).
- Developers’ notes: We’re toning down the value of Immutable Hatred as it’s providing a significant boost to single target damage in PvP while being difficult to avoid.
- [With weekly restarts] Immutable Hatred now increases your primary Felguard’s Legion Strike damage by 60% when it damages 1 target in PvP Combat (down from 120%).
why not the 10% starsurge dmg for pvp too outside incarn we hit for 30k
You have got to be absolutely kidding me. And an evoker buff?
PLAY YOUR OWN GAME. JUST ONCE. TRY IT.
6 months in… still no mage attention. To be expected for a class with no lead dev. To be expected for a company that makes multi billions of dollars a year in revenue, but yet can’t manage to retain lead devs.
Somehow boomy managed to get lucky to get a little love without a dev. Still needs more attention though.
to be fair reposting these hotfixes doesn’t make the situation any better. You are titled as Community Manager, yet I haven’t seen any community management. Feedback and questions regarding upcoming changes get blindly ignored. I would understand that if it where just for a few postings complaining, but as you can see not only here in this thread, even in class discord people are unhappy with the lack of communication of reasonings.
This isn’t meant as a personal attack by all means, I can imagine their are strict rules in place which hold you back from doing your actual work (atleast the work a community would like to be seen from a CM). Morelikely this is meant as a wake up call for devs/higher ranks that more direct communication is needed on such sensitify topics as balance changes. Writing one sentence on a change is in these days not enough - explain why you came to a conclusion a change is needed.
Changes are sometimes mandatory we all can agree on that, but nothing feels more frustrating as a customer as seeing “negative changes” coming by week after week with just a sentences like “Spec X - All damage done has been decreased by X%”. This makes people upset and result in a harsh culture which will mostelikely end up in harsh comments.
On that note: Even the sometimes provided extra Developers’ notes are not enough context yet - write on what you based your assumptions so people can follow along.
Regardless hope you have a wonderful day,
Yumuros - EU Thrall