WoW Hotfixes - Updated April 18

Rage of the Sleeper sounds like something that happens when my kids wake me up at 9 am on a Saturday.

2 Likes

Great, there goes yet more damage for demo locks. Why don’t y’all make next seasons set bonuses dead in the water before we ever get it.

Ret paladins finding out they aren’t as good as they thought they were.

If you can’t survive, that’s a you issue. You have a toolkit to help you survive. If that immunity isn’t enough for you, try hitting something other than the W key.

6 Likes

WAITING for Evoker to be at the same level of survivability as other classes. WoW needs to stop pissing on Mail armor classes.

2 Likes

Man warlocks are really just a machine gun shooting out bugs these days

2 Likes

Hey all! Here are today’s hotfixes.

April 13, 2023

Classes

• Warlock
    • Developers’ note: We discovered some unintended functionality with multiple Warlock talents and are fixing those now before the next season starts. We expect the impact of these fixes on player power to be minor, and we’ll monitor and make adjustments if necessary.
    • Fixed an issue where Summon Soulkeeper could be cast while moving.
    • Demonology
      • Fixed an issue where Immutable Hatred would benefit Grimoire: Felguard.

Quests

• Players who were stuck on “A Difficult Legacy” will now be able to progress if they abandon the quest. It will now reset conversation progress.

See, that’s the problem, y’all are wrong. GFG should benefit from talents that affect Felguards. Removing these makes GFG less desired and basically a Reign of Tyranny buffer pet. Meanwhile, no buffs to other demons like Vilefiend which does joke damage.

2 Likes

Please no, just make it instant cast then lol. Let us have that little bit of movement.

So, to be clear on this, this isn’t going to be a “minor” power dropoff like you suggest.

GFG just took a what, 40%? damage hit from previous bug fix, and now if IH was affecting it, that’s substantially more damage.

Now I’m not going to sit here and say re buff GFG to compensate, because I don’t think it needs it, however a little bit of damage thrown our way in terms of sustained damage would be nice, like a damage boost to Dreadstalkers auto atttacks would be probably good to send our way.

But we should also remember, our tier set revolves around GFG next tier, and assuming these bugs were what are propping that ability up right now, means our tier set and GFG itself essentially only exist to buff our tyrant.

That’s not good.

GFG has a longer CD then tyrant, yet does substantially less damage even when bugged, honestly with these huge damage losses to the ability, GFG should probably get compensated, and at the very least demo as a whole get compensated somewhere in the kit.

3 Likes

are you implying that resto shaman isn’t crazy strong right now? because resto shaman is crazy strong right now. And evokers were weak. I think 5.5% might be a little heavy handed, but not “don’t play your own game” level.

1 Like

I’m not playing until they do something with mage, I shouldn’t have to play alts for a year because mage feels terrible

3 Likes

Hey all! Here are today’s hotfixes.

April 14, 2023

Classes

• Warlock
    • Demonology
      • Fixed an issue where Reign of Tyranny applications would not be removed if a demon despawns out of line of sight.
2 Likes

Y’all wanna like, compensate us a bit after bending us over back to back to back?

1 Like

Are these bugs or “bugs”? We must be the most buggy class in DF.

1 Like

Why is this a blanket nerf and not just a nerf to chain heal? Chain heal is literally doing 40% of raid healing and the reason resto numbers are high. I literally don’t understand blanket nerfs instead of just fixing the direct issue. This is just going to lead back to the class feeling like crap because all our others heals are gonna feel like paper again.

1 Like

you have a 6 second stun. i was 0-100 in that 6 second stun in full pvp gear in bear form. What? I was seeing multiple rets bursting to over 50k. You do no damage? Honestly Ret needs a large nerf still.

1 Like

OVER NERF RETRI AGAIN ! OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG TOTAL LOST BLIZZARD ! Plis NERF MAGE FROST 100K FROSTBOLT , ELEMENTAL WAS 200K ELEMENTAL BLAST COME ON WTF

why holinka was pvp dev mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn ??? plis this guy no know nothing the pvp omgg

I mean, even outside of raids RShaman is doing great.

Blanket nerf is lazy, but it’s somewhat understandable.

1 Like

Their survivability is not bad at all.

Did Blizzard fix the invincibility exploit?