WoW Hotfixes - May 2

The Grotto Netherwing Black Scales hotfix has not seemingly fixed the issue as of 4/17/24. Was the hotfix applied to the right version of WoW and not a ptr, by honest mistake? Is this a patch that will need server restarts to apply, or just takes time to roll out to the various players effected? Thanks in advance, and hopefully the bug can get properly fixed soon.

2 Likes

Writing to report that this is still not rewarding properly to all players. I completed the achievement on March 20, 2024, and still do not have the Black Scales for the Grotto Netherwing Drake. Should players still affected put in tickets to be handled individually?

6 Likes

still don’t have this even after this hotfix, any updates?

3 Likes

Same, still don’t have the drake skin.

2 Likes

Still no scales. I’ve checked mail on dozens of alts, rostrum on those alts, and nothing.

1 Like

April 25, 2024

Classes

• Fixed a bug with damage dealt by Rip & Tear, Internal Combustion, and Tear Open Wounds in Awakened raids.

Dungeons and Raids

• Raid Finder now required item level 463 if the raid is Awakened.
  • Brackenhide Hollow
    • Addressed an issue where Stinkbreath can turn while casting Stinkbreath.
    • Addressed an issue where Wilted Oak’s Necrotic Breath visual can be out of sync with the creature’s facing.

Items

• Veteran track items or items obtained from Awakened Outdoor Activities should now properly be able to be converted into Class Set items at the Revival Catalyst.
  • Resolved multiple issues with Dragonflight Season 4 tier set items not functioning after equipping certain Season 3 set items.
  • Dreambound gear caches from the Dreamsurge Coalesence vendor will now correctly award Season 4 Explorer 1/8 (item level 454 gear) and tokens will properly display the correct item level of its contents.
  • Fixed an issue that prevented Tiered Medallion Setting from functioning on Season 4 necklaces.
  • Fixed an issue preventing Season 4 crests from properly converting to their lower-tier currency.

Quests

• “A Multi-Front Battle” can now be completed.

Season of Discovery

• Using an Unconscious Dig Rat no longer dismisses pets.
  • Mage
    • Displacement no longer functions if the most recent use of Blink was on a different continent or in a different instance.
3 Likes

Thank you for the campaign quest fix!

This doesn’t seem to apply to items obtained before this fix went live.

Hi - My 489 veteran shoulders are not turning in to tier. I got them on Tuesday.

1 Like

cant catalyst stuff i got prior or even stuff i got a few minutes ago

1 Like

NERF RLP AND HOI PLEASE. The difficulty curve is nuts. I timed a +10 BRH totally fine. I bring the same people to a +8 for RLP and HoI and its insane because boss damage is nuts. Heals doing over 200k HPS. All dps is above 280k single target and still getting destroyed.

That explains why suddenly I couldn’t finish LFR when I came back later even though I did some already

Looks cool. Any updates on Curios?

What about fixing the issue where pvp xmog didn’t update for s4. Everything is still the s3 appearance. Nobody got the voted set

Nice :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:

Except it doesn’t seem to apply to all the s4 gear people already got, only new drops.

I hope they fix that, too.

1 Like

Hey, I’m sure you all are aware of the numerous reports that this isn’t fixed but even a bread crumb of “We know, shut up already” would help. Like is it still being looked at for a hot fix? Requires a big ol’ patch? Next expansion? Kick rocks it won’t be fixed?

6 Likes

What about heroic timewarped items not being able to be catalysed and timewarped necks not working with tiered medallions?

Any updates on Curios?

Any update on a fix for this? Many of us acquired gear prior to the hotfix, or even after it was announced but apparently before it was live, and now we are stuck with champion and hero gear that can’t be used in the catalyst.