WoW Hotfixes – Updated February 15

Heya!
Here are the hotfixes that went live today:

DECEMBER 16, 2021

Items and Rewards

• Au’Dara in Oribos now sells the Incense of Infinity for 500 gold. Use the Incense at your Forge of Bonds to learn all conduits and increase the item level of all conduits in your collection up to 200. This item is bound to account, and can be purchased once you have obtained Renown 80 on any character. Note: Your character must be level 60 to use the Incense, as the Conduit system is not available until then.

WoW Classic Era and Season of Mastery

• On Season of Mastery realms, the Unseen spirits in Duskwood will now reveal themselves when someone is brave enough to disturb them.
3 Likes

Yay want!! Ty I’m actually so excited about this

1 Like

It’s nice not having to depend on RNG to get your conduits, now if only they could fix the Tribute for the korthia weekly dropping 2x of the same conduit to ‘upgrade’ making one item completely useless :clown_face:

More nerfs to the mage tower.

6 Likes

Agreed, at this point I want it nerfed into the ground only for the catharsis of roflmao-stomping the guardian challenge

4 Likes

Here are today’s hotfixes:

DECEMBER 17, 2021

Creatures and NPCs

• Baine Bloodhoof can once again be found in Thunder Bluff.

The Feast of Winter Veil

• Fixed an issue that prevented snowballs from being thrown at Baine Bloodhoof.
2 Likes

Thousands of people complaining about Mage Tower.

Blizzard: Lets fix snowballs

16 Likes

I’m cheering for the Incense of Infinity. This will make things much easier for my army of alts.

3 Likes

agreed 100% rofl@blizzard

1 Like

well thank god almighty you fixed the dang snowballs, hey while you guys are going around being useless wanna tune the mage tower down for the average player? idk call it an Xmas present as opposed to that useless junk under the tree every year. could maybe listen to what your players want for once, take a page out of the final fantasy handbook since they are stomping you guys in every aspect of handling an MMO. from game play to subscriptions…seems like the right move would be help out your PLAYERS WHO HAVE JOBS TO PAY FOR YOUR GAME, wouldn’t you say?

5 Likes

Haha priorities is on top. WoW is like titanic and they choose to focus on making
an perfect snowball :joy:

2 Likes

Snowballs would definitely be at the top of my priority list too.

… if i was a 4 year old.

This is hilarious. I kinda brushed aside the rumors that they’re trying to tank the game, but I have no other explanations. How can you be this out of touch?

4 Likes

Because Ion is calling the shots and the dude is so baked off sniffin’ his own farts like the South Park smug episode that he can only understand people that are similarly baked on their own farts and self righteous smuggness

3 Likes

Come on now peeeeeeople now hybrid now.

The Mage Tower is a real nightmare and the WoW developers fix some snowballs.
This is just disrespectful.

4 Likes

Because they don’t give a damn.

3 Likes

Do this for resto shaman. 30% is way too much though. 5 to 10% would be fine.

Reduce fixate move speed by 5 to 10% as well. Frost shock, earthbind, and ghostwolf… they catch you anyway.

No… they don’t. They cast immediately as soon as the wave is active. Not really an issue, but this isn’t true.

Do this again.

Revert this.

They need to revert it back to what is was in PTR. When it was actually beatable and fun not mind numbingly, spirit crushingly stupid hard.

6 Likes

What is reduced? Yesterday I defeated Karam first and Raest simply got his 500% enrage and killed me with 3 hits.
Seriously…

Nerf it to the ground

2 Likes