Wow forever - research button missing

I unlocked the research button after turning in ten books, used the profession once to make scrolls from a light feather. after I logged out for a bit I logged back in and the button is gone. please help!

It’s gone for me too. I’m not sure if it’s a bug or an intentional change.

i do have the research button on my bars but dont see the tab for it when it opens the professions part, maybe its cause i have alch and herb and didnt give me it on mage but dunno and after i logged back on it did disappear

I got the Research skill yesterday and it vanished for me today. Since it happened to you 3 days ago, I’m guessing it’s a bug.

Bugged, whenever you log out and back in it disappears. Hopefully fixed on release, because a reliable source of scrolls for cheap on an hour CD is nice.