WoW Error - ACCESS_VIOLATION - Been Happening since 29/8/24

New additions to include with the WoW Errors occuring

Accepting Cross Realm Party invites from BNet Friends
Accessing the puzzle in a delve
Leaving the Delve after completion
Opening my collections page

I am not sure this is making a difference just yet, I was crashing every time I got into combat, like after 5 minutes of game-play. But I had an old version of reshade still installed that I uninstalled and it seems to have stopped the crashes for now.

just wanted to come back and say that my crashes have been effectively eliminated since uninstalling reshade from my wow directory. So I think needless to say make sure that you have no game overlays or any fps monitoring software hooking into the wow.exe binary as it seems that wow.exe is very volatile. Hope this helps someone else who is experiencing this as well.

Tried playing today, and had some cheerful hope, didnt have a crash when I died and hit release spirit, managed to get my weekly done in Hallowfall, but then lost hope when I crashed when I began a Bountiful Delve, hoping someone can help as this has been going on for almost 2 weeks, would love to be able to play with my friends to get ready for Season 1

New addition to add to causes of the WoW Error pop up crash

Removing items of Epic or higher quality and after typing Delete I crash

a quick edit, I have replaced my RAM from 32GB to 64GB, still having the same crashes occuring