WoW Download on MAC

Ive seen plenty of posts on this from months ago but nothing recently. I am trying to fresh install Dragonflight on my laptop (Macbook Pro) while im away from my PC and keep getting stuck on “Initializing 75mb/700mb”. I saw in the past that people had said that allowing the “Agent” app certain permissions can help fix this, but thats not working for me. The weirdest thing, is that I actually can download Hearthstone or any other game with no problem, its just WoW thats giving me an issue. Any help would be much appreciated.

The most reliable way to install WoW on Mac is to copy working WoW from Windows PC to Mac.

If you choose to download the game directly within Mac, The download may stuck in the middle of ‘Initializing’. That’s because of ‘indices’ folders. You should copy ‘indices’ folders from other PC or Mac. Use USB stick or cloud services to save ‘indices’ and download them.

You would think that’s an easy fix and Blizzard could fix it in about 5 minutes Maybe 10 if it’s Tuesday.

same here, I have an absolutely absurd scenario that gone post elsewhere but…

I had the Mac 13 inch m1, wow worked for awhile then I deleted and reinstalled and had this issue, stopped playing wow bc of it and sold the laptop.

about 6 months later, i bought the 15 inch m2, installs fine the first time and I play the game no problems. Here’s the crazy part:

I sell that laptop YESTERDAY. Bought the EXACT SAME MODEL today bc I got it for cheaper price, and now I am stuck on initializing AGAIN LOL!!!

Literally not a single variable changed, exact same computer same wifi same everything. Just different one off the shelf.

For any of u tech people out there, plz explain how that is even possible lmao…

Oh yea and blizz fix this plz it’s been almost a year now wtf. I love how apple/blizz just give up on this stuff and don’t even bother addressing issues anymore.

try this, worked for me!