WoW dating app for players

Yup thats what we need. Episodes of catfish where people were tricked into mythic carries or power leveling by a pizza face nerd with a voice changer.

You say that and then you see me.

Desperately seeking
 thats it

Lol. No. Video games are not the singles club. Don’t need to be flooded with single hot women ads in this game.

Is geek2geek still a thing?

/roll

Sweet! What do I get?!

2 Likes

A wife! Congrats :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi I’m date Mike, nice to meet me. How do you like your eggs in the morning?

What you hope for:

What you’ll likely end up with:

2 Likes

Ill get started.

I am looking for a woman or man
 or 2 dogs in a trenchcoat to be my player 2.

Must be willing to make hot pockets at all hours, be down to heal, and never stand in the fire.

I dont care what you look like as long as youre not ugly, short or tall.

1 Like

1 Like

yes and the app should be called “The Pit of Saron” funny you should say this. back in wotlk i was around 26-27. patch 3.3 was just released with the 3 icc dungeons. one day i was on my druid tank and random queued up and got the pit of saron. we made it to garfrost where he be talking about his giant underpants clean and because of this it will save his boss great shame for later, when someone in the group needed to afk bio. they were gone almost 5 mins and the rest of us got to talking. i invited them in my vent channel and low and behold one of them was a girl with the most sexiest of voices.

the pooper came back and we continued on with the run. when the dungeon was finished she stayed. (oh and she was playing a shadow priest if anyone was interested) both her and i continued running dungeons the rest of the day and weeks to come. we eventually both added each other on facebook and i was taken back because she was beautiful. like 5’4" brown hair brown eyes and about 115 lbs. and I myself am not to shabby either. no problem picking up women. 6’ 175lbs.

by spring 2010 we were really used to each other and decided to meet. me being in canada and her in the u.s. i made the journey to her. and the next thing you know wham bam slippity slam jooipty jam and a side of ham, her hair was messed up and i was headed back to the frozen north.

we still talk to this day and are really close friends it just didnt work out due to distance and jobs and we both knew this from the start and both were ok with it.

1 Like

LOOL! omg!

Instead of an app exclusively for dating, there should be some kind of WoW meetup , (kind of like bumble) to connect players that live within a certain distance of one another
But of course people can use that to date too if they want

you get the BBEG’s Daughter hand in marriage, she’s a buff human fighter, amazon type of body.

and she’s a yandere

nice thought, but I don’t think that will work.

Let me date Oculeth the bae!

Sure i live in Culnada and my gf lives in Australia can i pay the ticket with gold ? Culnada or sh1tnada the country who doesnt like truckers

absolute war zone out here in Ottawa

1 Like