WoW customer service system is terrible

I was going back and forth with Customer Service/Bug Report/Unstuck mods about the mushroom man’s Into the Unknown quest. If you die underground, you can’t get back in to rez. I’m no taking spirt healer rezzes, ever. So they moved me to the Org graveyard…which is fine. But this quest needs dev attention to fix the rezzing problem. Finally got someone who said they’ll pass it along. Back and forth took only few hours ~ one day for responses.

They’re good customer service, always been.

It won’t let me paste it, I copied it put on bar …nothing maybe I’m just too slow to get it lol

Really? I have never had any problems with Blizzard customer service in the ten years I’ve played this game. Right now people are obviously not amassed at their offices or at headquarters, and SL just came out, so it just seems to be the case that there is a massively elevated number of people submitting tickets and an acutely lower number of GMs available to help them. It’d be pretty disingenuous to pretend like there isn’t a pandemic going on.

isn’t it amazing how the people who create these threads, never actually bother to mention what their issue is?

i guess they don’t want to be told that their tickets are frivolous or relating to things which GMs can’t help with.

talk about over dramatic :laughing:

weeks?

nah… didn’t happen.

Try the macros directions I gave you up above. See if that helps.

The one you want to highlight and copy is this one:

/run local a={50098,50099,50100,50101,50102,50103,50104,50105,50106,50107,50108,50109}for i,q in ipairs(a)do print(format("%s: %s",i, IsQuestFlaggedCompleted(q) and "\124cFF00FF00Done\124r" or "\124cFFFF0000Not Done\124r")) end

Also: try the next stage. And read all of this:

https://www.wow-petguide.com/?News=233

That is actually what I did. I have also received mail confirmation from Blizz before after reporting a player for language/etc. in the past. That was what I was missing this time to at least let me know they had followed up a little.

It still is easy to create a ticket in game.

The only difference is that the new system, while takes a few more effortless clicks, ensures the ticket goes to the right place.

I’m highlighting and copying but when I go to the micro screen I’m following the steps you wrote but it won’t let me paste in the box so I tried writing what you had me highlight but it does nothing when I hit the icon on the bar so I guess I didn’t copy correctly or something. I want to thank you for your patience. Sorry.

I’d try the second part, then. See if you can take her to the Gate and just wander around the entire area for a while and see if it triggers anything. I’m sorry it’s broken. :frowning:

1 Like