WoW council

We are in good hands boys. Rival-Duelist players were selected.

5 Likes

One guy said 8 of his friends wouldn’t of quit if prot pally was nerfed week 3 instead of now… lmao pvp community is screwed.

6 Likes

A guy said hes high rated pvp, from rbg and like twice in his life time

3 Likes

We need more Tanks on the council to get buffs and more Tank representation in PvP. We can fix PvP and add comp diversity again. Imagine the joy of seeing Blood DK’s, Prot Wars and different Tank comps throughout your Que session. It really would help the players to have fun when ALL their favorite specs are competitive.

To be fair Rank 1 players have zero idea what is good for PvP in this game. They only care about their selfish needs and not the community.

5 Likes

Is this posted somewhere? Would be interested to see who was selected.

Except it would do the opposite.

4 Likes
1 Like

They couldn’t even spend the time to draft an email to the people who weren’t selected, oof.

I think it’s not bad to be honest because they can have rank 1 insight from AWC players/games. Some middle of the pack feedback on what’s fun or not is also good.

1 Like

True, I just hope the read the forums and not listen to the trolls. Bluster already made a comment about honor gain. He’s on my good side.

when is the amatox efxsp showdown livestream happening so i can break a year of sobriety

I think I’m gonna puke.

14 Likes

Only people I recognize is Bluster. They seem to be pretty reasonable, and knowledgeable–I think it was a solid choice for PVP representation.

1 Like

It’s on the primary forums tree in the section with general discussion

Has a thread where they all introduced themselves

1 Like

Getting bluster is the best we could hope for imo. I’m legitimately relieved and really think some good will come out of it

No idea who the other guy is, but really happy for bluster

2 Likes

They’re a BM monk main who PVPs. Which might be good in the way of suggesting they make other tanks viable for RBGs (and hopefully condemns them in arena). lol

When they triple down on the rated gating for pvp for the next expansion, we’ll know this council didn’t speak for the majority of us

4 Likes

:face_vomiting:

9 Likes

I was hoping Biebz was selected, that guy gets it. Bummer :frowning:

1 Like

Where are you guys seeing this? Did they put out a list of players or something?