WoW Companion not available on AppStore

Hello,
Apple has recently (in March 2020) added Serbia (and some other countries) to the list of countries on AppStore. Since then, WoW Companion app is no longer available for people from Serbia. Same for the other apps like Authenticator or Battle.net.
When do you plan to let us download and use WoW Companion?
Thank you

Thanks for the report. The WoW Companion App should now be available once again in Serbia, and we’ve forwarded the report on to the Battle.net and Authenticator mobile teams.

In America the Companion app does not appear to be available in the Apple App Store either. I went to previous purchases (new phone) and was able to download the application but it will not connect to the server.

Info:
iPhone 11 Pro Max
iOS 14.0.1

1 Like

Having same issue. App no longer available in NA/EST. Current install won’t connect to and says “update to latest version”, when attempting to load toon.

iPhone 11 Pro
iOS 14.0.1

I am having the same issue in the US. It loads to the point of “Requesting Characters” then it errors out saying “The server doesn’t support this app version. Please update to the newest version” but I cannot update it and cannot find it in the iOS app store.

iPhone 11 Pro Max
iOS 14.0.1